Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Papers are all out already .
Did really well for some , but average for others .
I cried for the last two papers which I got today - Math Paper 2 and Science .
Both were really saddening .
Im totally demoralized but ife has to go on .
I have to make my choices for which course I wish to go in 2010 .
This decision-making process are really tough .
Tough cos it concerns my future and worried if I make the wrong decisions.

Ive discussed it with my parents .
They said that its up to me which courses I'd choose as long as I can do it .
I'll be sitting down in my room considering the factors and making my choices .
Ive got until Tues . But will get it done by the weekends .
Wish me luck , people !
I hope I'll get into my dream class and not regretting my choice .

Till here dhen ,
Toodles !


No comments:

Post a Comment