Saturday, October 17, 2009




2E6-ers ;
Class of 2009, made up of 36 student and our beloved FT !
We climb and stand on the ladder of success together .
We always laugh with but not laugh at .
We joke together but no joke to .
We treasure every moment spent together in class and outside .
We never fail to approach one another to say "Hello" when we meet ;
And never forget to say "Goodbye" when we part .
We organize and co-ordinate very well, leaving no one behind .

Seeing how the class grew as one ,
Seeing how united the class is ,
Seeing the golden happiness the class has ;

It brings sorrow that we're separating after this year ,
It leaves a great impact of how a good, supporting class can be ,
Teaches me to appreciate friends around me .

I was new to the class earlier this year ,
But the class welcomed me with an open arm ,
Giving me the warmth and signal that Im being accepted into the 2E6 family ,
Ive found true friendship within the class .

I appreciate the care and concern given ,
I love the atmosphere in the class ,
I love the soothing and conducive learning environment in the class .
You don't have to ask for support and help ,
The class grew up in that way thus, its very systematic .

I WISH I DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE THIS FAMILY BUT AS THE SAYING GOES , "LIFE HAS TO GO ON, NO MATTER WHAT" .


I'll have to accept the fact as it concerns my future . I really hope that the bonding will never break and we'll still be as close as we are right now (: CHEERS, 2E6-ers .

2E6 IS THE CUTEST CLASS IN AMONGST THE WHOLE LEVEL ! WOOHOO ~

QUOTED FROM THE SEC 2S TEACHERS (Inside joke)
HEEHS (:

No comments:

Post a Comment