Monday, October 19, 2009

"500 DAYS OF SUMMER" is the most recommended to movie to catch right now, people ! I swear its really worth paying for the movie . Its humor + romance .

Catch the movie with boyf .
Met at Pasir Ris inter .
Head to WS .
Boyf went ahead with arcade-ing while I wait .
I squarely turned down to play with him .
Im sorry but seriously not interested .
Dhen hanged around till about 12-ish .
Walked to E!hub , with many stuffs in his sleeves .
Pulled my hair , teasing that Im shorter than him , etc .
But hey, Im an average for a 14 years old , aites ?
I dont need heels unnecessarily !
Since I didnt manage to pull his hair , I pinched him as much as I can .
REVENGE is a MUST !
Reached E!hub at 1315 .
Bought the tics for the 1340 show .
Walked around a little dhen into the theatre .
Sat and waited for the movie to start .
Boyf keep "ransacking" my phone ! Hmph .
Claiming that he's BORED .
On the actual fact , he's trying to find some stuffs .
Forget about it .
Blah blah blah .
Show starts .

Boy meets girl.
Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't.
This post modern love story is never what we expect it to be its thorny yet exhilarating, funny and sad, a twisted journey of highs and lows that doesn't quite go where we think it will.
When Tom, a hapless greeting card copywriter and hopeless romantic, is blindsided after his girlfriend Summer dumps him, he shifts back and forth through various periods of their 500 days "together" to try to figure out where things went wrong.
His reflections ultimately lead him to finally rediscover his true passions in life.

I find that the movie its more or less true to whats going on in life .
Everyone believes in relationship but no one knows how long will it last or does it even exist during that moment in time .
The guy and girl may have a relationship but not officially .
This movie explains why and how it can happen .
So jyeah , better go catch it people !

After , walked back to WS .
Same things happen when we were walking to E!hub .
Hmph ! So frustrating .
Plus , keeps bugging me to tell him some stuffs .
But well , he actually got the answer to the ques but purposely wants me to voice it out .
I didnt . No matter how hard he tried .
Had our meal at KFC .
Eat eat eat . Talk talk talk .
Train-ed down to Bugis .
Went separate ways .
Boyf went to meet his sis and all .
I waited for SCANDIE [!] , byKINA , SuperNICA and DielaACE at MRT station .

Met at 1740 .
Went to Bugis Street .
Had so much fun with the GIRLS .
byKINA looked for anklet .
SCANDIE [!] and I gonna buy a similar wallet real soon .
We were attracted to one ! Buying a WHITE one .
Its similar to Diela's . She screamed when she saw it cos' she bought hers at 13 bucks !
The ones we saw cost $6 for one and $10 for two ! Heehs (:
Walk and walk and walk .
Suddenly !
There's this white , smart , casual DRESS that catch the corner of my eye !
I went into the shop .
I was like OMGAYY !
It costs only 10 bucks , okeyh ! Im sure gonna buy it real soon and wear it for (inserteventhere) .
Those who knows , SSSHHHHHHH !
Im certainly gonna make another trip there in one week's time !
Ohhh myyy .. Now I know why they say it's so much nicer and worth it to shop at Bugis Street !
Well , it's because Ive never shop-ed there ! And I SWEAR !
Thats the whole entire story - IM BRAND-CONSCIOUS ! (The girls would definitely salute me when they sees this)
Walk walk walk .
The more we walk , the more stuffs we intend to buy .
There'll be a SECOND Girls' Day Out to BUGIS real soon !
(Not forgetting that byKINA and I want to rebond our hair during the hols , too!)

Aftermath, it was getting late .
We decided to head home .
Bus-ed 80 home .
Direct bus .
Everyone except me were nervous cos it was already dark and parents were text-ing and calling their phones . Oh me , oh my .
Nevertheless , we all managed to get home in time and no one gets scolding when they reach home .
Phhheeewww .

Thanks to everyone who managed to take the time off and spent them with me .
Its been quite some time since I hang-ed out .
Girls ;
I really had lotsa fun with you girls . I learnt new stuffs from you girls .
Thanks, aites ?
I'd love more day out with you girls .
Wee !

Boyf ;
Its been quite some time since we met and spend time together .
Today was awesome .
Minus all the mischieves that you were up to , I treasure every moment with you .
I'll be looking forward to more dates .
Especially when's the hols are approaching . (:
Love you always . <3

ROSES ARE RED ,
VIOLETS ARE BLUE ,
FUCK YOU WHORE !
(TAKEN FROM "500 DAYS OF SUMMER")



No comments:

Post a Comment