Friday, October 16, 2009

EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER BUT THE ANXIETY IS YET TO END.

Overall, I believed that Ive put in my best effort for each and every paper despite for the fact that I wasn't really sure on how to answer certain questions, in general.
Im aiming for 2 As and 6Bs. Nothing below B! Insya'allah. Really want to get into my dream class in 2010!

It seems that I'll just have to wait for the papers to be returned and see the digits written in red. Im praying hard for every paper. Omgayy! I can't wait, mayns. This time I wont rate the difficulty of each papers cos it'll be a long and wordy post. Plus, I dont want to shed tears while reflecting them. Though I think I didnt do quite well, I can't change the fact right now. Whats done is done. No point broading over it. Im grateful to have supporting family and friends right by my side. They lend me their ears when I need to talk, lend me a shoulder to cry on, lend me their hugs to make me warm when Im down. Thanks, dearests !

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR RESULTS TO BE OUT, REPORT BOOK FOR THE OVERALLS & STREAMING RESULT TELLING ME WHERE WILL I BE IN 2010 + WHERE WILL I GET TO IN FUTURE ! *Shivers*


Enough about the EOYs. Hmph. Lets talk about yesterday's Jalan Raya with a few of 2Es and 2NAs.
Was supposed to meet at 10 but Kina and I was late cos Kina had problem putting on her contacts on her left eye. Tsk tsk tsk. I helped but to no avail. It was alr 10-ish when I made the decision to tell Kina to forget about the other side first. Left the house. Cab-ed to CP. We didn't want to be any later and make others waits. So jyeah.
Apparently we both weren't the late-comers.
Alfi, Diela, Nica, 'Artiqah and Liyana had yet to reach. Since there's still time, Shannie accompanied Kina to the washroom and tried to help her with the contacts (: Heehs.
Bleahhs, still cant. Aft, asked Diela when she came. STILL CANT.
And so, we were like asking her to go on like a pirate. Contacts for one eye for the entire day.
PS. Im loving my eyes with the Warm Hazel coloured contacts. Gees!

We started Home-Visting at 11! Muahahaha!
In order ;
'Artiqah's
Tweenies [!]
Mine's
Diela's
Lastly, Muneera's.

We enjoyed it so much especially with the boys' craps and stupid jokes.
And jyeah ; FARUQ took my camera away for the first half of the jalan raya. Apparently, there's quite a number of his and gangs' pics - be it candid or posed.
I wont elaborate much cos I'd loved to let the pics speak.
Will get it up here and FB by this weekend!

At a point of time, [insertnamehere] had entirely drowned my happy mood till the end of the day. You called and told me [somethingwhichactuallybroughttearsoutofme]. Yes, I cried but I denied to you. After, you went on telling me [somethingthatidontwishtowriteithere]. I did asked you to explain and be frank with me but you made it like I was asking to consume DRUGS! It was good enough that I showed that I cared and was eager to help you but you didn't even like have that trust in me. And when I talked about TRUST, you said that its not about TRUST but just don't feel like telling me. Whats that supposed to mean? Just what the hell is wrong with you? You don't seem to feel good about telling me certain stuffs, especially things that made you down. But whenever Im not in a good mood (Or rather some proc), you always beg me to tell you. Or even some random ques that you asked which sometimes I can't tell you the answer, but I did after some time. This isn't right, [INSERTNAMEHERE]! Im so so so frustrated. Im not sure if I was at fault or you. I always try to pleased you in whatever way but you don't seem to understand, sometimes. Instead, you'll make me disappointed and I'd keep to myself so as to prevent further conflicts. You just like to relate unrelevant stuffs at some point of time and dhen say [sentencethatyouthinkwouldmakemedemoralized]. But hey, failure is a step closer to success.

Later that night, you text-ed me as usual and acted like as if nothing happened. Whoah, how perfect was that! "Terrific, huh?" Dont ever think that by changing the topic would make me forget everything. Im still not satisfied but I doubt you realized it. Im not going to make the first move cos I want you to know that you're at fault. I hope you can leave that hell shit out of you and realised what have you done wrong, which I always deny.

[YOU MAY NOT BE READING THIS BUT I HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE YOU FLY INTO YOU MIND MIRACLUOSLY]


No comments:

Post a Comment