Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey there, readers !
It'll be a fast post now .

The second-last point on my wishlist has been strike out alr .
Ive improved a little on the EOY's overall , except Science . I was expecting that cos that isnt my strength at all .
My Math was below expectation but it wasnt that bad afterall . Im quite pleased .
In short , I did give my best and Im happy with the grades . Im just waiting for the report book and see if there's anything that can be better , in helping me to pull up my grades for streaming .
After 4 days of thorugh consideration , Ive finally pen down my choices for which subjects combination I would love to do . It was a tough decision cos Ive got quite limited choices .
Firstly , I eliminated those which I really dont wish to do .
Secondly , consider some alternatives .
Lastly , prioritize my interests .
Ive made my choices and I hope I didnt make any mistake in the decision-making cos it would determine my future and I really want to achieve my dream badly .
I want to ro do further stidy in the faculty/course that I will take up in years to come when I proceed to higher education level .
With that , Ive got to prepare myself for more challenging and difficult obsracles along the way and ready to sacrifice more time and effort as the new year approaches .
Plus , Im seriuously looking for seniors and/or tutors and/or study group(s) for extra guidance/teaching during the weekends . I can cope on my own all the time . Ive got to find ways and not waiting for miracle to happen .

To readers -
Every cause has its reasons ,
Every action has a consequence ,
Every step has a difference ,
Every effort is worthwhile .

Never think of giving up ,
Never think that something's imposible ,
Never think of not being able to succeed ,
Never think that you're not capable of getting something .

Till here , I hope for this would change the mindset of those who always think that you're going to fail forever cos everyone has an equal chance to achieve the best . Have a positive mind and take every failure as a learning point . That way , you wont be disappointed when you didnt manage to get what you want cos things dont always go like the way you it to be .

Nights earthlings . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment