Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Day of School

The Sec 2 year has officially come to an end .
Ive come this far , together with my peers and we've got our report books .
Its our streaming year and it means that we gonna part our ways next year .
I cant bear to leave 2E6 , seeing that it's an united class .
No other Sec 2 classes can beat the strong bonding between us .
Every time and moment is precious .
The most memorable one being those times when we were mugging together as a class .
YES , as a class .
Staying back , meeting up , etc ; For study group .
That proves the bonding spirit .
For EOY overall , everyone passed ! Cheers for that (:
But unfortunately , some still didn't make it cos they failed MYE overall .
Nevertheless , ue guys shouldn't be demoralized .
May this be a learning point for all of ue and aim to strive hard next time .

And as for me , I didn't achieve the grades that I aimed but it was good enough .
Ive got 1A , 6Bs , 2Cs and 1E .
I know Ive put in much effort into everything and the results tells me how much effort Ive put in . Alhamdulilah .
Whatever it is , Im promoted to Sec 3E next year . Im just waiting for the streaming results , hoping I'll get into my first choice .

During the hols , Im gonna get some O levels series assessment books and diligently do them during my spare times . As what Ms Yang said , "Its not too early to revise for Os."
I agree . Its only 1 year 3 months (estimated) away for the major exam and its really a short period of time . With this 2 months vacation , Ive got to make full use of it to get my fundamentals mastered and dhen my Sec 3 & 4 journey will be slightly easier , hopefully .

No comments:

Post a Comment