Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random Shoutouts !

#1 Im so into books by Cecilia Ahern. Credits to Alyssa Azmi who present me with PS I Love You that day ! Tks, appreciate alot. I bought the latest series ytdy , Thanks for The Memories. And I swear, I gonna finish it in no time.
#2 Band ; More sight-reading pieces coming right up! In preparation for next year's graduation concert in March.Yes, MARCH! So early laa. There's still SIBF in July(?). Mr Tang, can delay the stand down? Pretty, puh-leash?
#3 IsabelTanMeiJun ; I wanna catch the SYF Presentation Night on 8 July at Esplanade Concert Hall badly! Grant my wish, please? I'll treat you after that. (will that work, though)
#4 Back to the Graduation Concert. Im so looking forward to it as it'll be our first ever public concert. 10 repertoires in all. I love them all. But but but, Im so not looking forward to the stand down ceremony. I'll be all alone playing the "unwelcomed" euph solos plus guidung thru Farid & Shi Min. To the two of you, please .. Im begging you. Pull up your socks and don't take things for granted. Do improve, promise me & Joey. Alright.
#5 School days gonna start afresh in 15 hours' or so? Im really looking forward to see my mates again especially 2E6-ers. We rock, aites? And ohh, not forgetting my sitting partner Edmond! We'll start crapping again, right partner? Muahahahahaha.

Im thinking what are you trying to tell me.
Your actions touched my heart.
But IDK if there's a hidden meaning deep right in there.
I need you to explain.
I need you to clarify.
Just what's all this is about?

No comments:

Post a Comment