Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'll shall blog about my week today (:

Monday, 21 June
Went for the class bbq, as mentioned in the previous post. Yun&WenTWIN came over to my place, as well as Aloysius and Arifeen. The boys called up asking how are we going there cos they aren't sure of the way. LOLS. Ohh well, since they want to join us it gonna be early. We've got to be there around 4-plus cos we've got to collect our orders (food&accessories).
Bus-ed 89 there. Alight and walked. After, went to Carpark A, where the delivery man waited. I'd confessed on their (the boys) behalf; "Yes, we're gay and not gentlemen". Well, this confession was made with regards to the fact that they didn't want to help carry the stuffs. In the end, we the girls carried the heavy, bulky boxes whereas they carried the charcoal and wiremesh ONLY! So ungentlemen, rite? Hmph. Enough on that part.
Another issue is, neither both of them knows how to start the fire. I did it, ouhkeyh? It was a SUCCESSFUL! Started the fire while waiting for the rest. The wind was so strong that I dont even need to fan it. The wind helps to do the job. Heehs (:
Soon after, the rest came and talktalktalk while I do with the bbq-ing! Pity, right. Haih, what to do? Its fated. I guess.
Half an hour later, two gentlemen came by and they became my "assistants". Haahs. Thanks ehk, Amir & Syahmi. We sacrificed our stomach for the rest, okeyh?! Ooopss, except Amir (who's capable of eating half-cooked OTAH & SATAY). Pathetic much? Jyeah. Blahblahblah. Lazy to type it all out. Sorry, peeps. Few hours later, we change "shift" laa. Others took over while we eat. Hungry tao! Aft, helped in the bbq-ing for a moment. Alamak! Not professionals laa you peeps! Right, guys? Wanna know what happened?
1. Fires were out
2. Fire started didnt worked
3. Put charcoal but fire didnt spread
Haiyooooo! Back to work laa ehk. Managed to get the fire to come "ALIVE" and left right after that. Tiring seyh. Psst;Thanks to FarhanaTWIN who got me waterbombs from her class. And jyeah, unexpected bombing took place. And the guys started to get revenge soon after but too bad. It was utterly unsuccessful cos we (myself, Y&Wtwin) were the ones taking care of their valuables (LOL?) They were afraid that their precious stuffs getting soaked. The boys were AMAZINGLY wet whereas us, were MAJOR-LY dry. My aiming wasnt that great but somehow got Owen pathetically wet as well as Arifeen. Also, my sis threw a ICY-COLD waterbomb to Amir (he didnt realised it, though). He was like "Awww.. Cold siaa". -_-
Serves you right laa. Naseb kao. Water bombing continued till there's no more "bombs" to be thrown. Dhen, cleared up the area and packed-up. Some went off while others stay-ed on till 11pm, including myself. Those who stayed ; We played truth or dare & double dare (dare or dare). Crapped and fools out of ourselves. Laugh out loud, the stupid jokes and lame dares.
At 11, Owen's parents fetched the boys; Arif, Amir, Aloy, Syahmi, Chan Kuan (thats all, I tink?) and Y&Wtwin's parents fetch sis & I home. We were the last few girls to leave. So jyeah.

This is what you get when you spin the bottle un-capped. (credits to Arif)

Pic's not clear. But it's all about the water bombing thingy.


Kayy, I missed this part in my post. Jyeah, the pic tells everything.
They mixed it & drank it. I swear the stench was horrible when they opened up the dispenser. Yes, dispenser. They cleared everything and made a drink to their own "preference". It's so EEEWWW.


I'd like to express my sincere thanks to those who turn up that day;
1. Y&Wtwin
2. Myself&Sis
3. Si Yi
4. Tizane
5. Bilian
6. Vivien
7. Sin Yuen
8. Siew Yin
9. Jing Ting
10. Jia Ming
11. Arifeen
12. Amir
13. Aloysius
14. Chan Kuan
15. Syahmi
Erm, thats all I guess? Tell me if theres anymore. To those who didn't turn up, you guys had missed out the loadsssssssssssss of fuuuuunnnnnnnn!

Tuesday, 22 June
Joey, Alicia, Grace, Pauline and I went back to CVPS to help out the band. It was instructed by Mr Tang. One of his friend is an assistant instructor there. So jyeah. They've got a performance coming up. Heard them playing as a whole. It was awesome except the euph & trombone sect. Haishh, waterface drop laa. These two sect were the two best sect in strength & playing. But now (?) Buck up, juniors. Euph, don't always depend on your two SLs, Fadli & Cara. Heyhey, wake up! They're graduating already! Are you saying that there's no hope for euph to progress the moment they graduate and leaves the band?! noNoNO! Euph used to be a great sect, okeyh? And please, sustain it! Seriously, Joey & I were shocked to hear them? Both of us were like "Are they even playing or it's just one person playing?" Kayy, there's how bad they were. Juniors, dont wait for you seniors/alumni to spoon-feed you. Have your own initiative, alright? Left at 1. Dhen went for lunch with Grace & hoooomee!

At 5, headed down to mum's workplace to fetch her, alongwith sis. Mum knocks off at 6.30pm. Aft, went to Cik Simah's place. Cik Simah, Kak Yuli, Sis, Mum & I cab-ed to Mediacorp, Caldecott Broadcast Centre. Whats up? To watch ANUGERAH live! Supporting Hariani Hassan aka Yanie! She my cousin, alright? There were 40 of us. The auditorium was chaotic and atmoshpere was awesome! It's soooooooooo diff. Kae, whatever. Stop it, Sab! Kak Yanie ; ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK. MAY YOU STAY INTO THE FINALS, HOPEFULLY BEING CROWNED AS THE NEXT ARTIST. (:
Show ended at 9.30; Abg Eyan drove us home. Otw home, mum received a call. My grandaunt passed away peaced recently that time. My condolences. Mum called dad and informed him. And so, both of them had took take leave for the next day.

Wednesday, 23 June
Woke up at 7.30am. Dressed up. Left for the funeral at 8.30-ish. Cab-ed to Hougang with fam. Met my dad's siblings at the void deck there. Aft, went up. And OMG!! Grandaunt reminds me of my late Grandmother (Dad's mum). They're totally alike. It saddens me but I just cried in the heart. Couldnt get tears out of my eyes. Also, didn't want to let mum sees me crying cos it'll make her cry. I knew that she was controlling her emotion till the very end. I could tell from her look/face. After, went to the cemetery to witness the bury-ing.
Dhen 10-plus (6 of dad's siblings plus my fam and 2 cousins) over of us squeezed into a mini van and went for lunch at Geylang Hawker Centre.
Home ; Something unpleasant happened and I shant talk about it. Cos it hurts.

Thanks for hearing me out.
You waited for me to calm-ed/cool-ed down.
Though you scolded me indirectly for being a little unreasonable,
I appreciate your concern.
I knew you said/remark-ed all those words for my own good.
I understand.
Yes, I was harsh cos of anger but you ignored.
You talked till I came to my positive sense.
You inner-self has really touched me & I know your true-self.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment