Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY DADDYS' DAY TO ALL DADDY-SSS OUT THERE, ESP MY BELOVED DAD, MD RAPI BIN HASSAN(:
Daddy, you're a great daddy I've known. Despite your nature of being quiet and limited, you never fail to make your two pretty daughters' day and not forgetting mummy's, too. Duirng this hols, I get to see you before you goes of for work. But when school starts, I prolly see you on ur off-days (Mondays), Sundays (before you go for work) and before I go to school (that's when you're asleep). You go to work at 2 and only comes home the next morning at 5. Your work's tough but I know that you persevered till this far that you cant afford to leave ur career of a hawker, selling drink at East Coast Lagoon Hawker Centre. Well, Im not afraid to write this in cos' Im proud that though you arent highly educated, but you still managed to settle in a job for a long period of time. I LOVE YOU, DADDY!


Basically this week, Ive got nothing much to talk about. Practically stayed home and settled some stuffs. Otherwise, I just do random stuffs just to keep myself occupied.

And ohh, Im pretty excited for my P6 Class BBQ tmrw, 22/06/09. It's kindda last minute plan but jyeah, we've got pretty much things settled, rite ppl? Or rather everythings were settled except the day itself.
I really miss those times. I'd say that the class wasn't that united by when it comes to class' effort, we would more or less get things done with less pushing. One achievement that I can recall with regards to class' effort thingy ;
1. HAPPY TOILET PROGRAMME by NEA ; We're required to design the boys' toilet next to our class. The idea was tremendous. We designed it on theme of 'Wildlife Jungle'. It took us quite some time to complete it. staying back almost every afternoon. I think it took abot 4-5 days to complete. The next morning when we came back ... We found that all the designs were tear down by some jokers who thought that it was funny. Unlike some classes which also faced the same problem, we didnt lodge a complain at first but continue to stay back and re-do as much as we could during a short period of time before the deadline. This time, we stayed real late just to make sure that there our work is secured. We stayed till about 6-plus doing up the designs and that same time, "GUARDING" the toilet. The following week, judges came down to mark all the toilets. We managed to clinched the 2nd position and won Swensens voucher. We treat ourselves and really glad that all the efforts were paid off.

Other than that, the rest are all bittersweet memories that can never be erased. The two years of being classmates do mean alot to me. Also, the guidance that I received from my dedicated teachers. It really showed in my performance and results. Thank you, teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment