Sunday, June 7, 2009

Im currently munching on a yummy , delicious , great McFlurry . (kayy , stop it Sabrinaa)
This week wasn't much on activities but somehow I did had my days filled . Great laa . I don't to rot at home , though .


Monday , 010609 .

First day of the month . Went for religious class in the morning . Was supposed to go back PriSch for Peer Tutoring programme but it was cancelled . Idk why . I slacked at home . Eat , Net-Surfing , Gaming , Read , TV-ed and sleep . Bleahs . These reduced my frustration over my little cousins who are taken care of while their parents are at work . The chaos they created is like there's over 10 of them here . But well , there's only 3 of them . So jyeah . Urgghh , enough .
And ohh . Remember that I was talking about the secret plan on the previous post ? Hmmmm . Got the full exact details alr . Planning out more stuffs so that the event won't be a bore . CountingDownTheDays ..

Tuesday , 020609 .
HAPPY 14TH B-DAY TO JUNE CHAN YAN RONG ! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE (: YOU'RE INDEED A GOOD FRIEND .
Had religious class in the morning . Went home at 10-ish . Rest awhile . Had lunch . Got ready for band , which starts at 2pm . Went early , though . Bus-ed there and reached school at 1.15pm . Did self-prac before full band . Struggling on high notes especially the dearest HIGH G ! It's tedious , alright ? One moment I could hit it and the next maybe not . Dhen , full band starts . Juniors joined us . Spent like about an hour or so on warm-ups for the juniors' sake . Also , to build up the seniors' fundamental stuffs . Dhen , went on with the playing of 'Jupiter from The Planet' . Kayy , it was horrible (no offence) . Im saying this cos even my juniors can't play it . And our part's like the easiest in comaprison to the rest ? After , went for sectionals to teach the juniors . About half an hour later , seniors were called back in for full band while the juniors had to prac on their own . Practiced Nessun Dorma , which is a nightmare for Joey and I cos of the euph solo and abit of Jurrasic Park . Blahblahblah . Juniors joined in and played Jupiter once thru . As for "finale" , the whole band played the songs as one and dhen pack-ed up .

Wednesday , 030609
Baby-sitting is a nightmare ! Religious class in the morning and baby-sitting for the rest of the day . The rest of the house were out for some formal event . The chaos was really like (*&^%$#@!) . Make me go insane , maynnnn ! They gave one prob after another . Thankfully my hands didnt land on their faces . If not , red finger markings are gonna be "stickers" on their faces . I swear . I could not rest in peace . Scolded and shouted at them every minute , every second . My throat was alr sore by 4pm , seriously . I was effing fed-up till I made the decision not to bother anymore and went into my room . Eventually , I fell asleep till my mum came back from work . Till then , the rest who were out have yet to come home . My mum was nagging alr the moment she stepped into the house . The living room was horribly , terribly messy . Haishh , KIDS ! Had my shower . After , I felt hungry . Went to the kitchen . But I forgot the granny didn't fix-ed anything before she left the house . And ytdy's leftover was alr finished by lunch . So , decided to do something else and forget about hunger . Mum cleaned the house . Dad came home . Waited and waited for the rest to come home . And guess what ? They only come home at 10-ish ! Then ; Mummy , Daddy , Sis and Myself were all hungry . Well , granny had dinner alr before coming home . We all went out for SUPPER , alongwith nenek , of course ! Head down to Teh Tarik at Onan Rd . Cab-ed there . Blahblahblah . Home & slept .

Thursday , 040609
Morning ; Religious class , as usual . Had band prac in the afternoon . Normal stuffs laa . Don't wish to elaborate cos it's basically the same old stuffs plus new discovery (:
Back home ; Dinner , net-surfing . And ohh , I found out something really awesome on Coral Concert Band's blog ! During the time that I was reading the latest post , they were actually having an awesome Seniors' Farewell partyyy . Check it out to get what I meant ; http://www.coralband.blogspot.com .
Aft , spent the time ; text-ing , chatting , blog-reading and surfing . Stay-ed up till quite late and eventually SWEET DREAMS .

Friday , 050609
Woke up at 9.30-ish . Thanks to the CHARLIE's ANGELS who loves to make noise and disturb my sleep ! Planned to wake up at a later time . But nahh . Watched tv . Showered . Get dressed into PE attire . Had brunch . Slack-ed awhile . Off to school for band prac . Text-ed/Reply-ed people on my way . Well , they "accompanied" me , though . Reach-ed quite early . Slow-ed down my pace . Walk and walk and walk . At band room , saw Eileen . We talked and talked and talked . Well ... Band stuffs , of cos ! Went out awhile . When I got in again , I regretted .
I stepped into the room . And immediately ;
Yan Hong ; Sabrina , go arrange scores .

I was like ... WHAT ?!

I turned to Eileen .

And said 'I shouldn't have came in.'
Eileen ; Too bad laa . It's too late .

So , I arranged and arranged and arranged . It was boring , though . Yan Hong and I were like robots . We arranged , counted , check for missing scores and blahblahblah . We didn't talked at all . And yes , I meant AT ALL . Around 45-ish mins ltr , we stopped cos sectionals begin . And jyeah , there's still a little more to do . Went for sectionals . First half an hour , 2-3.30pm ; Teach juniors . OMG ! Joey and I really don't know what to do with them alr . We can spend like the whole time repeating the same , old parts but they can barely get it . After , the juniors did their self-prac while us , practicising the SOLO the whole time (3.30-5pm) till out lips sore and crack-ed . We kept drinking water , mayn . I swear . After 5 , we continued to teach the juniors for awhile more before packing up . Back to band room , did spring cleaning on instruments , store room and band room . Initially , wanted to bring home instrument since we'll be away for 2 weeks . But it's too bulky and heavy . Need lots of strength . Joey and I were half-hearted . Now , regretting it alot . Cos planned to polish the dearest instrument and maybe it can look as good as new . Also , practicising stuffs at home . Nahh , it's all too late alr . Blahblahblah . Admin matters and released ! Went home with Isabel , Rui Yun and her boyf . Wanted to bus-ed home but ended up lrt-ed home . Cos accompany my dearestISABEL (i hope you are reading this) . Crap-ed alot . Reached home . Showered . Dinner . Tv-ed . Text-ing . Anything more ? Idk . Slept at 10-plus .

Saturday , 060609 .
Class Outing ; Tree-Top Walk @ MacRitchie .
HAPPY 14TH B-DAY , EDMOND OH (MY SITTING PARTNER) I LOVE UR CRAPS AND JOKES AND THE TUMMYACHE I'LL GET DUE TO OVER-LAUGHING . LOL (:
Overslept ! Woke up at 6.34am ! Im like supposed to meet the class at 7.30am ?! I chiong-ed laa , of cos . Bathe-ed , dressed and breakfast . By then it was alr 7.15am . Waited for sis also . Yes , she followed . By the time she was ready , it was alr 7.20am . Oh no ! Dashed out of the house . Dhen , mummy was like 'Hey , wait laa . I send ue both' . Waited AGAIN . I thought she getting us cab or something but no . LRT-ed there . Reached inter and no one was there . I called up Caroline . She said they were alr in the bus . After , saw Edmond , Melvin Goh and Kah Meng . They were left behind , too . Heehs . Bus-ed with them . Here's the best part ; None of us knew where to alight . So , asked the other group to wait for us at the destination's bus stop . It was an exact an hour journey . Alighted and waiting for Nadia at the entrance cos her Dad drove her there . While waiting , we PANGSEH-ed Edmond . Sang b-day song for him .
Kayy , now recap on the walk ; Go to http://www.simplynadiia.blogspot.com (pictures there laa)
It awesome yet tiring . At least got experience mahh . The most scariest but memorable part of the walk is ; the part whereby we had to walk across the hanging bridge . I don't remember how long it was and how high was it above the ground . Hell jyeah , it was damn bloody scary when ue look down . Ive got phobia of heights , mayn ! Nevertheless , I overcome it for the sake of crossing it . Dhen , continue walking and walking and walking till we reached the exit . It was a 3 hour long walk . Leg cramp siaaa . After the walk , Nadia , Kina and Dina came over to my place . Had lunch and planned where to go . Think think think ; No idea . Ended up , went to CP and Nadia treated us DURIANS ! Yummy-ness . Tks , bySNAR <3>


Sunday , 070609 .
FAMILY DAY ; Going out soon . Bye , peeps ! Shall elaborate some other times .
And jyeah , Ive been text-ing alot .
Forwarding infos , crapping with people , random chats and stuffs .
Im just hoping that my bill wont exceed 45 bucks at any point of time .


The close-ness between us tells me that we're no meant to be together .
IT'S SO NEAR YET SO FAR .

No comments:

Post a Comment