Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thursday ; 28 May 09
Got back my report book . Overall , not bad laa but can still do better .
Credits to these people for guiding me ;
#1 Dearest Parents
#2 Beloved Family & Relatives
#3 Dedicated Teachers & Friends
#4 Also , my tutors ; Of course !
#5 Not forgetting , my time & effort (:
PTM went well . Positive comments from teachers . Alhamdulilah . After that had dinner at Cafeela , Jalan Kayu . Near what . Lols .

Friday ; 29 May 09
Slack-ed almost the whole time in school . Last day laa . Im gonna miss the classroom , classmates and of course the fun & laughter (inside jokes between the back row , haha) . Had band . Pheww , managed to get away from the solo playing cos of time constraints . Mr Tang only managed to cleared all the SLs . The rest's will be next week . Im nervous ! Went home with SNAR . Headed down to CP to get a drink . Both of us were super thirsty . Haahs . Had Pearly Ice Soya Milk from Mr Bean . *REFRESHING* After that , went separate ways home . Reached home at 5.45pm and I thought I should go for religious class since it's stil quite early and I missed lesson on Mon that week . And I did .

Saturday ; 30 May 09
In the afternoon ,went swimming with Sis , Sakina & Syakir , Dad accompanied us . Mummy & Granny went for wedding . Swam for like 2-3 hrs . Showered and headed down to CP for dinner . Had LJS ! Yumy-ness (: Went home , Mum & Granny were alr home . dearKINA text-ed me and we're really up to something special . Hope that it'll go on well . *COUNTDOWN*

Sunday ; 31 May 09
Everyone but me went for brunch at Geylang Food Centre . Didnt go cos lazy . Meeting CCB-ians to catch-up with them for NIE Symphonic Band concert at SCH . They've yet to be back when I went out . Bus-ed to Pasir Ris inter and train-ed down to Tanjong Pagar . Slack-ed around and met the rest at SCH basement , 3pm . The concert was great . It costs more than the tics , I swear . It's more than worth it . And ohhh ; Mr Wong keeps thinking that I transferred to CVSS instead of PHSS . Lols , whatever . After concert , we all went for dinner at Swensens , TM . Walked around TM and dhen home .
Im sorry if I was being ignorant .
Yes , I was silent almost the whole time .
I wasn't engaged in most of the conversation .
Things just not right and I was thinking about it .
You may defined it as being emo and quiet , I accept it .
Again , Im sincerely sorry for what happened today .

No comments:

Post a Comment