Friday, May 15, 2009

Its A Must To Blog On This !

A day's out with Alyssa , Amira , Xin Yuan and Emil (: 150509
Met them at Fish & Co , Downtown East . Kayy , the girls didn't know that I would be present . XY told me about it . And , I thought that it's a good chance to catch up with them . Well , there's sure to be loads and loads and loads of stories to be exchanged . I told XY not to tell them cos' I want it to be a surprise .
I reached Fish & Co at 11-plus . Alyssa and Amira were shocked to see me there .
Alyssa ; OMG , Sabrina ! You actually came ?!
Me ; Jyeah , why not ? Im not welcomed ? Haahs .
Alyssa ; Of cos , you are . It's just unexpected cos' we were just talking about you . I wanted to call her .
Me ; Ohh . Ic ic . Well , I'm here now .

I joined in for brunch . I was starving , okeyh ? I sacrificed my sleep . Woke up at 0700 to go for religious class at 0815 . And then , it ends at about 0945-ish . Rushed home and got changed . Bus-ed there . I was very excited and always look forward to meet them laa . They rock socks , aites ?
The boys were already at the bowling alley when I was having my meal . We told them to go without us first . Alyssa , Amira and I talked and talked and talked .
One comment from both of them ; Sabrinaaa ... You're sounding very chinese .
I was like 'Well , PHSS is more of a chinese school' .
They replied 'Ohh , no wonder'.

Tell me , people ; Its it true ? Lols .
After that , we proceeded to the bowling alley . It was effing cold and the three of us could not stand it . We made the choice to walk out and find a spot to sit and chat . There were a number of Coralites we met . After moments , we went it again . The boys were already having their 2nd round . The three of us joined in only for the 3rd and last round , when the boys' fingers were already sore . They were looking for plasters . But too bad , neither of us had plasters with us . They had to endure the pain and sustain throughout . Well . we weren't that competitive, though . We just played for fun . So jyeah .

After bowling , we went to McCafe . Alyssa and I had Double Chocolate frappe , in replacement of Starbucks drinks that we usually have . But the taste still can't beat Starbucks' , right Alyssa ? After that , was the worse of all . Walked aimlessly , not knowing what to do . In the end , we ended up going out of DT and walked to interchange . In between the journey , we separated - Girls and Boys . We , the girls initially didn't want to go home but it's due to the fact that we didn't know what to do . And so , home was our next mission (: But before that , we hang-ed around inter first . After a long chat , we catch up a bus and HOME SWEET HOME ! Alyssa and I text-ed each other on our journey home . We decided that there gonna be another day's out together during the June Hols ! It's a must right , Alyssa ?
I'll look forward to it , my dear !

No comments:

Post a Comment