Thursday, May 14, 2009

MYE's over ! Yay-ness (:

MYE's officially over . Time for a little celebration after all the hardwork and the tension during the whole of one week . Let's sail back of what I feel about every papers that I sit for .

Thursday , 7 May
HAPPY 14TH B-DAY , SHAHREEZAN (BOII EJAN)
MY DEAREST COUSIN HAD TURNED 14 SEYH !! BEST OF LUCK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO (: YOU ROCK , OKEYH ..

#1 English Paper 1 ; It was okeyh . I've let the idea flow and write it down . I can't recall what I wrote about but there's two part to the part - Complaint Letter and Composition .

#2 English Paper 2 ; I find the comprehension a little hard but thankfully , I did manage to answer all the questions . If I'm not wrong , Passage A was on Bermuda Triangle . The passage seems familiar to me . I think I ever did it somewhere .

#3 Malay Paper 3 ; Listening Comprehesion . The options can make you go crazy , mayn . They made it such a way that there's more than one answer to the question . I hope I did good laa .
Friday , 8 May
HAPPY 14TH B-DAY TO ANNABEL ANG . GIRL , YOU ROCK ! ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO (: iheartyou
#1 Malay Paper 1 ; It was tedious , okeyh ? BOCHAP siaa . I did finish my letter writing but not my narrative compo . Saying about the compo , I did narrative . And , I think I did went out of point . Two mistakes for that - Incomplete and out of point .

#2 Malay Paper 2 ; Worse laa this one . I swear my IDIOMS and VOCABULARY SUCKS to the maxzxz . Jam-ed . Idk what to say laa . Lose marks here and there . Not forgetting IMBUHAN , too . Gawwdd , Im dead laa .
Tuesday , 12 May
#1 Geography ; Erhh .. The fact that I don't really understand Geog or rather didn't really put my heart and soul into the subject , I'd say that the paper was hard . And , 23 MARKS went down the drain even before marking . Didn't do lots of ques laa seyh . Didn't have enough time .

#2 Maths Paper 1 ; Difficulty was average . The fact that calculators are allowed for this paper , it was harder than usual Paper 1 . Nevertheless , I did mange to complete the paper though there are some crappy answers in there .
Wednesday , 13 May
#1 Maths Paper 2 ; It was manageable but didn't complete graph laa seyh ! OMG , mayn . Lesson to be learnt - Always start on the graph ques first . It carries 6 Marks , mayn . Luckily , I finished the rest of the paper .

#2 D&T ; Never did I intend to take this subject next year . Free-response questions were alright but the drawing part - I was screweedd !
Thursday , 14 May
#1 Science ; I find it a little lower than average level but obviously not easy . In between , I'd say . I was okeyh with everything EXCEPT electricity . Damn laa . I don't understand the concept laa . It was the second-last paper . I gave the best shot .

#2 Literature ; I did inference on Macbeth . I hope the writing was okeyh laa . Im not good at explaining and giving examples from the plays . I'll get messed-up . But as for poetry , I love it . I've been wanting to learn poetry (: I gave the last and final sprint shot to the paper .

As for now , I'm hoping for best of the best results and be among the top 10% in class , if not top 15% . To dearest 2E6 , ALLTHEBEST & GDLUCK for MYE's results .

Mummy had just told Sis and I ; She's going on outstation for a project work this Monday (early morning) and will only be back on Wednesday (late afternoon , if not night) . She's either going to Vietnam or Bangkok . I'll have to allow that positively . She actually had to be there last month but because both of us are having our exam on the same days . She's understanding laa . Though I've been overseas without her or rather the family , but staying at home without Mum is differently . You know what I mean right . Overseas trip without family but with friends and teachers and you're enjoying yourself . But situation now .. Haishh ..
MUM ; I'LL PRAY FOR YOUR SAFE TRIP TO AND FRO . I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE TO BE THERE .
Her company's doing exporting of products . They have offices all over the world and their Headquarter's in Russia . Imagine that ?! Furthermore , it's the first time she's going on a outstation . She's been declining many offers to go for outstations . It's part of her job , I'd accept it with open arms .


No comments:

Post a Comment