Friday, July 3, 2009

I'll post about this week but not so detailed, I tink ? Im not in the mood to elaborate unless its an interesting incident/event.

Monday, 29 June
Goodbye hols, Hello school. Back from vacation. There's a few new teachers for our class.
History ; Ms Nalini - She's awesome. Well, I like her alright?
Art ; Ms Li - ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT, is what bySNAR and I had been waiting for! The teacher's pretty, which caught the attention of the class, esp BOYS. She's frm NAFA. So jyeah, expect the unexpected.
Sci ; Ms Wong - Erm, I'll rate her 3/5? I prefer Mr Chua. In fact, the whole class wants him back.
ML ; Cikgu Faizah - She's like Cikgu Suhaila? A little, I guess. I like her.
The day went as scheduled but didn't had proper lessons. We didn't bring our books, anw.
Md Ilham Bahrom text-ed me today after (?) months he went MIA. He's proud that (insertreasonhere). Like wthell? I didn't ask laa seyh. Im lovin what I am right now.

Tuesday, 30 June
Went to school with Kina & Yvonne by cab. I late laa dhen mummy say take cab so I called them lor. I sponsor. After, school was normal. After school, slack-ed with FarhanaTWINNIE at CP before heading home. She's my best SIS laa. We think alike, somehow and thus we don't have conflicts. But dhen, I cant accept the fact that she's (insertreasonhere). Sis, would you change your mind? Puh-leash? But whatever it is, I'll respect ur decision.
Home-ed, bath-ed, hwk-ed, text-ed.
ater at night, hp's being a bitch. I can't text and it's damn bloody frustrating, alright? I was texting and dhen suddenly it says "SENDING FAILED". Urgghh, skip that.

Wednesday, 1 July
Can't remember what happened during school. LOLs. After school, went for lunch with Caroline and Eileen Per. At the same time, had our discussion for CME project.
#1 Saw Md Ilham Bahrom while entering Banquet. Sombong siol. But I swear it's only the second time this year, I saw him. Last met was 02 Jan 09. Pathetic much? Jyeah.
#2 Saw Asiyah Abd Halim at the same area different angle. We did met but can't rmb when was the last time.
Aftermath, went home. Bath-ed, hwk-ed, lappy-ing and sweetdream-ing.

Thursday, 2 July
Went for lunch with SakinaCousin and Mirza tagged along. Ate at KFC. Soon after, Shidah & Asiyah spotted us. Mirza was PAISEYHH . 4 vs 1 laa, thats why. Pity him. Im sorry, friend.
He left right after he finished his food. Lols, the way he gobbled down his food was hilarious. Walk-ed around. Layan-kan Cousin & Asiyah. Ehk, my body aching and you gals didn't "allow" me to go home. Tired, you know. Jyeah, I was bullied.
Train-ed home, hwk-ed, frustrated (readers, you should know why), sleep

Friday, 3 July
Chiong-ed home after school. Had lunch and dhen bath-ed. Waited for sis & cousinS to reach home, did some of my hwk-s. They reached home, bath-ed had their lunch. Got ready for religious class and left house at 3-plus. Today, recital only. Managed to clear by 5.15-ish. Went home, rested. Continue-ed with Maths. I hereby confessed that the current topic now is tough. Im not getting the other 30-ish% of it. Ive more or less understood Chap 7 but Chap 8 is still alienation to me. I'll do smth about it.
Currently ;
- Chatting with Asiyah, SakinaCOUSIN & Amira.
- Wee ~ Bros (COUSINS) and aunt (aka Mama) from JB drove in here , to Spore. So glad to see them. Abg Aan right beside me on the comp (: Abg Sya's away driving out there, bringing Mama and Mum to somewhr. Kesian abgQUSH; Baru dtg dah kene jadi chauffeur. Tkpe laa kans. After tmrw, you'll be back to your college in KL, right? Dhen, we/you wont know when will you have the time to be back here. All the best for your studies. Success, aites?
- Finding answers to questions that had been hanging in mind with a HUGE QUESTION MARK(?)
I need to carify my doubts ASAP, someone.
I'll get my hp fixed and text you right at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment