Friday, September 25, 2009

Plannings & Comments that I desperately feel like typing it here !

Term 4 is such a short term that seems like it just began yesterday and dhen its ending the next day. Omgayy! Im so so so stressed out, can ? (Boyf sure gonna scold me if he sees this line, or rather the WORDS - Stressed out.)

Well, first and foremost I would like to wish all the Muslims around the world SALAM AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN. So far the days have been alright (minus the unwanted/undesired stuffs that I dont wish to write it here).

This post here might or might not be be long but its all about my plans for days to come and some comments.

MY PLANS ;
#1 Im mugging for EOY + streaming as I want to get the best for myself and my future.

#2 Save up $$ and get what Ive been wanting all this while. Especially my necessities! (:

#3 Plan a outing + gathering for PHSS 2E6'09 & CSS 1/5'08 for the upcoming hols.

#4 Hosting the Hari Raya open-house for 2E6-ers. And if time and space permits, I'll invite some others, especially CSS-ians. See, Im so nice right? Gees (:

#5 Plan Jalan Raya with friends from now & then. (HOPEFULLY,can) There's time constraint.

#6 Cut down on my HP usage. Especially text-es.

#7 Adhering BOYF's advices. (So far, Ive not been too good to him and he found out, somehow. And Ive got scolding from him. Not literally but metaphorically).

MY COMMENTS ;
#1 JellyBellz & Alyssaaa - They are most awesome dearests to be with. We understand each
other in a way or another, in and out. Anything we know, we know. You dont know, thats your problem. Cos its for us to know, for you to find out. ILY, my dearests. <3

#2 Kina and I were just told about a short performance that those people involved in the Poetry Competition that time this Monday. Its a short skit to educate the foreign students in PHSS about how the Muslims celebrate the month of Ramadan and Syawal. Well, its such a notice. If you're asking me whether or not Im participating, I'd say "DEPENDS". Since it a joint collabration, I'd only be active if we dont SEPARATE! Jyeah. All thanks to the JERK who did that on purpose and thinks he's a HERO? No wayy. My say, "Its either we perform as a group of 8 or we dont perform it AT ALL!" Just say it if you always want credits. With our open arms from 7 of us, we allow you to CONQUER the whole stage by yourself! Whether or not Im there depends on how its going to be like. (Emillio, Im answering ur ques, metaphorically)

#3 This part here is somehow missing. Sorry, I cant retrieve it neither rmb what I wrote. I just realised it like now ? So, ignore here and go on reading (:

#4 BOYF is such a kind, caring person that made me feel guilty. Ive not been a good girlf to him. I appear to be alright in front of him but deep right in there Im not. Ive hidden quite a number of stuffs from him. He found out bit by bit that made him furious. Yes, I deserve the scoldings for making him worry, unknown, etc. He spends his time asking about me. But I realized I dont really asked much about him, other than those stuffs that he tinks I ought to know. But that's on his own accord, though. Its a diff story. Im wondering why I dont ask but being asked. Im wondering why Im told without telling. BOYF, Im sorry for my mistakes. Im in the fault but I hope Ive explained some parts of it to make you understand. Im a little hard-headed sometimes but there's a reason behind it. You know, I know.
Sincere apology from me,
Girlf <3

#5 Things and time changes. As days goes by I learnt new things from things and people. There's way loads more to find out. Its just a matter of whether or not I want to do it. Ive got to be decisive most of time, especiallt for myself. Cos I know what I want and what I need. No one knows better what I desire besides me. Mummy & Daddy always tell me that they'll be there supporting me for whatever I decide and I want. Its just up to me to plan how to achieve it. Inspirations and motivations are there for me to learn from. I'll go on no matter what.

#6 As the days past, Im starting to love 2E6 more. I just cant describe them with words but my heart and soul. Sometimes, I just cant bear to accept the fact that we're parting by end of this year. Sobs ):

My post ends here with bitter and sweetness. I amy not be posting regularly but there's truck loads of stuffs I can write days after days. Goodbye, earthlings (:


No comments:

Post a Comment