Monday, September 14, 2009

Im just writing in to express my hard- time decision-making right now.

Firstly, my interest in studying law grew since end-2007. Ive been very determine to strive hard and been doing research/study on lawsuit. Its not easy. But I believe in the saying, "When there's a will, there's a way". Ive told both parents about it and they supported me. Im so appreciating that!

Secondly, I was thinking whether to study Faculty of Law in or out Spore. As in, whether I'd hold the graduating cert from a local or overseas Uni/College. Well, it depends on what lawsuit I want to do and why I chose that.

Now, comes the complicated part.

Im starting to realized that my heart is into law and my soul is into music. Im becoming more and more fond of playing music in the band and always to look forward to every prac, which is a little unusual but I find that its quite normal now.

Playing in the band is tedious but as the saying goes, "Practice makes perfect". Already Im so into getting all those higher grades musical stuffs and if I were to let it go, its obviously a waste.

If Im going to do lawsuit FULL-TIME, I'd stay in the current education system a get at least a Masters in Faculty of Law either local or overseas. If Im going to do music FULL-TIME, I'd rather apply for maybe SOTA and go for auditions. Once I get in, I'll be staying there and will do music as my line, which means sitting for my 'A' levels there.

I help consolation, people? Anyone can help? Puh-leash?

No comments:

Post a Comment