Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's Do It From Facebook

Where’s the closest hoodie to you right now?
- I don't have one.

What restaurant do you think has the Best French Fries?
- LJS ! Their fries never beat any others, aites!

When’s the last time you played the board game Clue?
- I never did, I tink.

Who did you last get in an argument with?
- My boyf, a short quarell, in fact.

Do you think you could live without your cell phone?
- Jyeah, I tried once. Survived for a month without touching my cellphone!

Where is your dad right now?
- Working at East Coast Lagoon Hawker Centre (:

How many people do you know of named Adam?
- Adam Lambert.

How about Jessica’s?
- Jessica Simpsons.

Do you do your homework?
Oh jyeah, of course! (:

Are you with friends of any cheereaders?
-Nope.

What was the last thing you burnt?
-My finger, at the BBQ.

What was the last picture you took?
- Andy, at the party.

If you could move anywhere, and take three people with you, where and who?
- My mum, my dad, my sis to Australia!

Is your computer/laptop slow right now?
- Nope . It's in a normal mode .

What's the best thing about your mum?
- She's everything to me! She's perfect no matter what. She scolds as a sign of care, she laugh as a sign of happiness, she sacrifice as a sign of love. ILY, MOMMY!

Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
- Er, no ? It's gross!

Have you ever been to a hospital?
-My mum gave birth to me at a labour ward. So, what do you expect? Been admitted few times after discharge. In fact the last time I was admitted was 2 May, this year.

Would you date someone that none of your friends like?
- Absolutely, YES! He's mine, not your people!

Does your phone have to be charged every day?
- No, every 2-3 days. My phone batt can last long.

When is the last time you held hands with someone?
- Ytdy, my sis.

If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do?
- SCREAMM !

Who did you last hug?
-Shannie? byKINA? bySNAR? or my EVIL TWIN?

Have you ever crawled through a window?
- No and never will. Ive got phobia of heights!

Where is your mum?
-Working. At Sims Drive, Aljunied Rd.

Morning or night person?
-Nighty !

What was the last movie you watched?
- Band Slam .

Any cool scars?
- Nope! Scars are effing ugly, mayn!

Things about the opposite sex you notice first?
- Eyes, hair & character/style.

What career would you wish to be in?
-Lawsuit.

Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy?
- Being in a job that I enjoy and well-paid. (:

When were you last on your phone?
- 2 hours ago

What were the shoes you wore today?
-My white, canvas, school shoes.

Do you like Maths?

-Yeaps.

Do you like hugs?

-Like DUHH? They're awesome!

Where do you want to go to college in future?

-Im going for a local college, if I can. Minimum MJC/AJC. If not, intending to study in Brisbane. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment