Sunday, September 27, 2009

Im bored!

Im blogging here right now to kill time. Hmph, think will post about my weekend since its been a long time I post on my days. Jyeah, I know. Haahs.

The weekend was alright.

Yesterday ;
Woke up at 0810. Showered. Dressed. I was in a rush, okayy.
Left the house at 0855!
Text-ed Shidah if she's going for tuition. And YES!
She asked me whr was I and told her that I just left the house.
She offered me a ride since he dad's sending her to tuition and Im gonna be late if I'd bus-ed there. Class starts at 0915 but have to report at 0900, y'know! (:
So waited at the bus-stop till they arrived.
We reached class at 0915 and was shocked that Fasihah and Sofia was early, mayns!
Mr Shahril went through the English EOY Paper.
I was over the moon to see that I scored quite high for the paper!
First time after 2 years' under his guidance.
Ive been scoring 60-65%. This time, its 75%! Its waaayyy beyond his expectation!
Cheers for that. (: Nevertheless, there's still lotsa work to be done!
Looked through the paper. Ive seen my strengths and weaknesses.
Ive got work improve on my weaknesses and maintain my strengths (:
After the 15-20 mins break ..
It was Math lesson. Mdm Siti came in with our papers also!
I jumped out of my seat when paper was given back to me!
I turned to Shidah and said, "Today's the best day of my life, mayns!"
I scored an unbelievable mark of 80% for the entire paper!
Again, I shouldn't be too proud. I know that I can do better than that.
When there's a will there's a way.
Went through the paper but we weren't really listening to her explanation but just copying down corrections. (There's a reason to it)
Time flies.
Lesson ended at 1210. And we all walked out of the class.

Bus-ed home.
Coincidentally, sis & mum got onto the same bus 3 stops after whr I board.
Sis, too just ended her tuition lesson.
Mum was listening to radio on her HP while we crap-ed and joke-ed. Heehs (:
Sis is such a cutie yet an irritant. Ssshhh!
Alighted and walked home.

Back home.
Get changed.
Did my hwks till I fell asleep on the study table.
I was exhauted. Slept quite late the previous night though I had a long day.
Some relatives came over, thats why.
So jyeah.
Sis woke me up and said that we're going out for visting.
I was like, "Oh no! I need the time to study, mayns!"
Do I have a choice, though?
Showered. Got dressed and everything.
Uncle Amy drove here on his lorry to fetched us.
Dhen went to fetch Uncle Rosli's family.

Went visting round West and North-South area.
4 houses, in all.
Forgoing the plan to go Bedok area amongst the last one.
Cos sis and I are falling asleep in the lorry after the 3rd one already.
Sorry boyf that I didn't reply some of your texts.
I was falling asleep and batt was running low, too.

Reached home at 11pm.
Changed.
Text-ed boyf for awhile.
Went to bed at 12midnight.

Today ;
Woke up at 8.
Its a miracle, okayy. Ive nvr woke up that early on Sundays.
Showered. Dressed.
Head down to Rivervale to buy breakfast and mum asked me to buy bread and Berita Harian.
I bought my breakfast meal at KFC. I missed it so much.
Its been a long time since I had KFC. Been having McD cos of sis.

Back home.
I finished my meal.
Dhen, I was reading the papers when boyf text-ed and asked if I was awake.
I was like "I was awake since 8."
He replied "Miracle. Its the first time you woke up earlier than me."
He woke up at 9, though.
Still reading while texting him.
An hour or so later, I started hwk-ing and revising.

Mum came into the room.
She said that we're going out AGAIN.
I was like "No way!" (in my heart)
Didn't respond to her.
Screwed myself into the books and mug-ed.

At around 1pm,
Aunt Liza's family came over for visting (DUHH?!)
That stops me from working.
I cant lock myself when when there's guests, right?
Talk talk talk and eat eat eat.
They went off at 2-ish.

Off Im back into the work.
Mum came in later again.
She sensed that my mind said that Im not following.
She asked me.
I did admit that I wanna stay home.
So I did. It isnt the first time anyway.
I had an hour nap before continue revising.

Woke up.
Managed to complete revising in 2 hours.
Had dinner and alittle snack-ing.
Dhen, here I am.

Chatted with Asiyah, Shannie (!), Jeleen and Alyssa.
Bloghop-ed.
Facebook-ing & Tagged-ing.

Im so looking for the Hari Raya Open House for all races and religions.
Thanks Mum. She agreed to host the event upon my request. (:
Inviting all 2E6-ers and all 1/5-ians.
If any other group of people would like to join this joyous event,
do tag or ring my phone, aites?
Thanks.

Im hurt to hear that many are not interested to go for the 1/5 class bbq. ):
According to Jeleen.
So like she's suggesting a small gathering cos like bbq for a small group is not worth it.
Now, we've got to come up with a new plan.
Im actually done with the bbq one. But ..
Haish. Nth's perfect here.




No comments:

Post a Comment