Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Im posting right now cos Ive taken the time off from the piing hwks that's on my desk. In short, Im taking a break for idk how long. My span of concentration these days is only 2 hrs. So jyeah.

Hmph. What should I write about? Tink tink tink (:
Err.. I'll just write what happened/I did so far during this 1-week vacation. BUt dont expect me to be as detailed as possible.

Saturday, 5 Sept 09
Skipped tuition (: I was feeling very lethargic. The whole of last week was a tiring week that I didn't had enough rest. Staying up till late night completing my work and stuffs. Slept thru till 11-ish. Gees (: After, went over to Kak Mai's place at Eunos Crescent, together with mum, sis and granny to help out the making of the Hari Raya Delicacies. Yes, mass production! We started this since the start of fasting month. We're spending our weekends at her place, which explains why Im not home every weekend until the end of Ramadan, which is the start of Syawal (: Wee ~ Anyone wanna order kueh-kueh? Heehs. I'll write down the list at the end of the post, aites? Cab-ed there. There's alot to be done and also taught us to persevere for the fact the it's the fasting month. Well, thats the whole point of Ramadan. Stayed there till 10pm and home-ed.
Sunday, 6 Sept 09
Mum and granny went over to Eunos first ard 10-plus am. Sis was still asleep at that time so I stayed home. Well, didn't plan to go over that early, either. Cos I dont want to rot. Its a lil' boring besides layan-ing my two dearest, sweetest nephews there. Heehs. At home, I did some hwks and tv-ed. I fell asleep on the couch while tv-ing. Slept til 2pm and showered. Sis was tv-ing when I woke up. "Changed shifts". I asked her to wake daddy up so that we can leave the house together. As in, he goes for work while we head down to Eunos. I spent 20 mins in the washroom, which explains why sis was grumbling (: Blah blah blah. Left the house with daddy at 3-plus. Bus-ed to Tamp and dhen train-ed to Eunos dhen walked to the place. Get on with the usual stuffs and home-ed at 10pm.

Monday, 7 Sept 09
Attended Andy's & Edmund's Bday Party (which wasnt the initially plan) at Costa Sands Pasir Ris. My phone just did not stop ringing of texts/calls asking me to come, which I ignored at the first place. Till Eileen Per text-ed me and asked me to buy 8-10 bottles of drinks (depends how much I have) on my way there. Well, that means I couldn't escaped. I didnt head down straight away, though. Settled some stuffs before getting changed. At 2, I got ready and 89-ed to DT. Walked down to E!hub, NTUC and bought 8 bottles of drinks, with the help of boyf,whom I asked for help. We planned to meet, anw. We walked to the chalet and saw a bunch of half-naked boys walking out from the gate of the chalet. It was ZH, Shawn Ng, HZ and some others, who I dont recall. Handover the drinks to them while we both brisk-walked around first. Dhen, I went to the chalet to meet the rest and placed my bag. Annabel and Yvonne were there, together with the boys. Some others went for cycling, they said. I called to join them for cycling with boyf. Cycled for about an hour or so dhen boyf said he wanted to cycle to ECP and I dont tink I can last that long. Well, already Im pale and shivering after an hour. So jyeah. Boyf sent me back to the chalet and went off. Suhweet, mayns. Kayy, shut up SABRINA! Haahs. Soon, Mirza and bySNAR arrived. We crap-ed, joked, and laughed till our little tummy hurt so much. Those talking made us forget about temptations! Kita kuat beriman, okay? (: At 6pm, the food was delivered and started BBQ-ing. Bla blah blah! Break-fast at 7.08pm, when AZAN sounded. Eat, drink, talk and FUN! Sabo-ed the two bday boys by throwing cakes, splashing 3-6 litres of water on them. It was so so so funny, can? Muahahaha.
After, I forget what happened. bySNAR, Me & Mirza home-ed at 8pm. Waked out of the chalet. GOOSEBUMPS, mayn. It was effing dark, aites! Bus-ed 89 to CP dhen lrt-ed back while Mirza and bySNAR bus-ed home.

09 Sept 09
I totally love today's date! Spent ytdy and today just at home and getting work done. Not all but jyeah.

10 Sept 09
THIS IS THE DATE WHEN OUR LOVE STORY STARTS! ITS A MONTH ALREADY, BOYF!
Its been a month already and we've more or less understand each other better as day comes by.
You care, concern and love that you've showered me are pretty much sufficient.
I dont expect much from you but jyeah, you know me.
I just want to be happy, which is every girl's wish from her boyf.
I really hope this strong love relation would last long.
Never once I regret being with you cos I know you're the one kind that I love.
I love you, dearest BOYF.

Nevermind if we cant celebrate it cos its the thoughts that matters.
You wishes is enough to greet my day tmrw <3
Written by your girlf,
Sabrina
I think I'd better go cos I dont want to procrastinate much. And oh, Ive still got Hist to do before going for lesson tmrw! Gtg, seriously! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment