Thursday, June 10, 2010

THANK FOR THE MEMORIES , DEAREST BOYF !
10 Months , and still counting ;D
Spent time together today despite being lethargic.
Boyf had day camp from 7-9 June ,
while I had stay-in camp from 7-9 June .
Best moments to signify 10 months .
Our goal - TO LAST !
Next upcoming event - 6 more days to BOYF's bday .
"So what are you getting me for my bday ? Or are you not getting anything ?" asked BOYF .
And my answer to you is , "Its for me to know , for you to find out."

Band camp , Im still not gonna talk about for now cos it'll take very long . Overall , its awesome but of course there are things to be improved . So jyeah , look forward to a better one in Dec , in preparation for SYF Central Judging for Concert Bands .

36 DAYS TO AESTHETIC NIGHTS
42 DAYS TO SIBF

No comments:

Post a Comment