Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey thr , people ! Miss me much ? Lol . Currently in school for band camp and its the last day , today . Break camp at 1530 later on . We were here since Monday . Hmm , many might be wondering how I manage to post , right ? Actually , I'm using Rence's laptop now . Rence , who initially was wide awake with me is now taking her nap before assemble later on for breakfast at 0715 . We'll be heading to Jalan Kayu later . Woohoo !
It was just 20 minutes ago since I had shower so as to keep myself awake just before day . I won't fall into sleep at this time or else I wont be able to wake up on time . Water was effing cold but probably quite sufficient enough to wake me up for now . I'll make sure I'll get something so that I wont fall asleep during full band later .
I cant wait to get home now cos I really need my sleep . I've not been getting sufficient sleep for three consecutive days already . And jyeah , I need to regain energy loss and recover those dark rings around my eyes . Opps , I bet boyf gonna be mad if he reads this mayns . Not getting enough sleep ?! Haih , I'm sorry but what to do right ? Lol .
And oh , talking about boyf ... He's been asking me if I'm able to go out tmrw in celebration of our 10th monthsary . Hmm , I sincerely apologised cos I really cant provide you the answer now , dearest . I hope I can make it but it still depends on how long I plan to sleep in tmrw . Hee . We'll see how , okay ?
That's all for now . I shall post about our camp when I'm back home alright . Shant spend too much time here cos it's time for me to wake my roomamates up , being the facils and room I/C.
I miss everyone at home and boyf very much ):
I'll be back , okay ! Soooooonnnnnn !
Time check : 0608 hrs . (:
Bubye , peepos !

No comments:

Post a Comment