Saturday, June 19, 2010

It'll be a short and sweet post for now . Currently at home with sis . We're nervously , eagerly waiting for news from daddy , who's together with mummy now in the labor ward at KKH . We're praying hard for mummy and baby sister that they'll be safe in there . Ohh myy , cant wait to see her . She'll be the new edition in the family . It'll be cool . Haahs , younger sis now will be known as elder sis . Yes , sis ... You've got to grow . No more "ADEQ" or "MEI-MEI" now . Its either "KAKAK" or "JIE-JIE" . Now , you'll know how is it like to be an elder sibling , which I've been experiencing for the past 10 years with you .
So jyeah . I would like to thank my entire family , who are accompanying with sis and I at home now and dearest besties - EILEEN , RUI YUN , WEI RU and ISABEL for their care , concern and support .
Upon receiving news , most likely will be heading down to KKH tomorrow . I hope we're able to see baby sister real soon . I'M EGGCITED yet SCARED . (: / ):

No comments:

Post a Comment