Saturday, April 17, 2010

To whom it may concern ;
If you think Im depending on you and the rest , you are wrong .
Right from the start , Im not even supposed befriending you and the rest cos you left a bad impression on my parents one fine day . I was reprimanded because of you that fine evening , which was supposed to be a enjoyable family reunion . Its just because of you that it affected the rest . Yes , I was restricted . I didn't tell you cos I don't wish to hurt your feelings . I don't mind losing but I feel guilty when I hurt someone . Now that Ive had enough of those drama plays , I'll be glad to leave . If you think Im self-centred , selfish or anything I don't care . What you and your friends think about me is none of my concern .
I don't care if my deeds are not appreciated . All I want is break-free from you and the rest cos I believe that if parents is totally against something , there's bound to be unwanted circumstances . Thus , dont be surprised if I dont approach any of you anymore .

Im hurt .
I dont care if you didn't notice .
I dont care if you're angry with me cos I know Im wrong .
I dont hold grudge on you , but idk about you .
I thrash it all out with you , its not your fault .
I hope you understand .
If this make you change , I hope its for the better .
Dont bother talking to me cos I wont change my mind .
Get that trust back in you and lead your own life that you're used to .
Dont change for people , but your future .
The past will be the past , I will move on .

No comments:

Post a Comment