Thursday, April 15, 2010

Im down .
Im dumbfounded .
Im speechless .
Im confused .
Im frustrated .
Im angry .
I cried twice today .

I know I had to .
But I just dont know how .
I know Im in .
But Im not sure what stops me .
I know I shouldnt be whr I am .
But its because I failed .
I know throwing tantrum isnt a good way .
But I was really flare up .
I know Im at the losing end .
But I dont need a back up .

[insertnamehere]
Ive hinted you many time but it seems that you took no notice of it .
Idk if you were pretending or you dont know for real .
Whatever it is , idc . I'll get this straight and clear it up with you .
I'll thrashed everything tonight with you . I hope you will RESPECT my decision .

[INSERTNAMEHERE]
I was being frank and you knew that . Whats the point of "transiting" when Im done with one ? So jyeah , Im avoiding and Im in a bad state right now . Furthermore , we are no longer supported by many but instead challenged . Thus , I promise you that you have to expect the unexpected .

No one starts a war - or rather ,
no one in his sense ought to do so - without first ,
being clear in his mind what he intends to achieve by that war
And how he intends to conduct it .


No comments:

Post a Comment