Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello , readers . Im back for updating .
Things happened and Im emotionally unstable right now . Though I dont show it but it hurts deep in the heart .

School .
Im lucky to have cheerful peers around me .
They make my day , which is why I told myself not to spoil the day .
I love them to the max . Giving that black face isnt on my agenda when I step into the class . In fact , I dont have the heart too . Cos one minute of sadness means that Ive wasted one minute of happiness . So jyeah , I try to avoid that as far as possible in school .
Credits to ;
Patricia , Amanda , Annabel , Shannie , Adilah , Shawn , FGL [!] , Guo Yang & Ren Wei .

Band .
Im super duper frustrated with her , mayns . Always not heeding to advice and think she's good , huh ?! Seriously , there is a need to carry out punishment on her . Gonna make her run , I swear . I've got no choice . Its not that I want to torture her but its for her own good . If she does not adhere to this , then whats the point right ? Haih .
On the other hand , I appreciate that Farid , Shi Min and Louis are trying their best to improve and takes every chance to practice hard . Now , you guys have proven to me that you're able to be an independent players . All I ask for is , determination and perseverance . You know that there's a whole lot of events coming up . Thus , please make an effort to take greater heights and succeed . Aim high , okay . ;D

Boyf .
My reaction was very harsh on you , I bet . I apologise . I was speechless . I felt like I was stabbed in the heart . Well , it was unwelcomed though . Im pretty disturbed by other stuffs but I kept it inside so as not to spoil the day . How am I when you see me , is how I was during school and tuition . I hate to get other people involved in personal/family matters . However , it was unfortunate that I could not take it anymore and find fault with you instead . Its my fault . Dearest , please forgive me . I regretted . Being as hot-headed as I am , its hard for me to control . After I left , the bus journey back home was unpleasant . I need some space for myself now . Im sorry but Ive got to turn you down , together with my classmates . Im being fair here . I dont leave you and go to my peers . Ive told you that Im not in the mood to go out with anyone for the moment . I mean my words .

Bryan .
I hope you've clarified your doubts . Stop your guilty-conscious . I've explained everything to you just now and I hope you understand . We've sort it out and clear the misinterpretation . Thus , I look forward to a better one .

Wei Ru .
Chilax . Dont get so tensed up by everything . I feel your pain . Im here when you need me , aites ? Love you .

Eileen Per .
Its up to you to decide . Im here to support you . Ive known you well enough . Neither do I propose or oppose . Your life , your choice , your say . Loved . ;D

6 more days .
9 more day .

No comments:

Post a Comment