Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7 APRIL ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAN TONG !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FARUQ !

Birthday was a blast yet embarassing . However , Im very touched by the suprised party organised by best friend , isabel , xue qi , amanda and cai yun . I appreciate your thoughtfulness . Makes me wanna stay with you girls pretty much till the end of the world ! ;D

School .
I think by the end of the day , the entire school can assure that it was MY birthday lorhs ! Different group of people sang birthday songs for me and make it like it was a competition in which they are judged by how loud they sing . Cos they practically sang louder and louder after each group of people . Well , the BAND WON ! I mean , they made the entire canteen focused at us . SO EMBARASSING ! Anw , thanks to everyone .

Band .
Performed for assembly , both lower and upper sec . Jyeah , its the first time this year that Im glued to my euphonium the entire week . Im lovin' it ! <3>
Monday - CCA
Tuesday - Assembly & Rehearsal
Wednesday - Assembly
Thursday - CCA
Friday - CCA
FUN FUN FUN ! I love the music that we make , the culture that we have , the passion for music we practices , the commitment and determination that we pour out . If I were to list out everything , the post will never end . So jyeah .
Joey [BM cum SL] ,
Your text was saddening but I promise you that I wont let you down . The thought of you stepping down in weeks' time , teared my heart . Nonetheless , I wrote promises in my reply . Rest assured , I will never give up hope . I will follow you footsteps , if not it can only be better . ;D

HOME .
Reached home at 8-ish , after tuition . And I got greatest shock of my life . I became speechless to see my dear besties in my room , with 1 big & 5 small candles on a birthday cake . My heart dropped onto the ground cos I didnt expect anything like that to happen . Couldnt bring myself to cut the cake cos Im too touched . You girls are very thoughful . I cant describe everything in detail here cos it'll only bring tears . So jyeah , I appreciate your efforts people .


3E3'10
[THE NUTTY FAMILY]
2E6'09
[E6-ERS !]
PHSB & CCB
[IT'S MY LIFE]
FAMILY
[MY BELOVED ONES]
RUI YUN & ISABEL
[BESTIES]
EILEEN & WEI RU
[FTW!]
CHARLES , KUO CHYE & OWEN
[PRI SCH BEST MATES!]
ALYSSA , AMIRA & JELEEN
[MET THEM WHEN I WAS 12 , LEFT THEM WHEN I WAS 13 . BUT WE'RE STILL IN CONTACT! YOU GIRLS ROCKS <3]
BOYF
[THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE STEAD. ILY , DEAREST <3]
And everyone who wished me today ! Thanks , guys ! ;D
Those who made my special a an enjoyable one .

No comments:

Post a Comment