Thursday, March 4, 2010

Short and sweet post for now for the sake of keeping it alive ;D

Common Test 1 down ! Results down !
Overall , good effort but can be better , I hope .
Failed AMath by 2 marks . That's a learning point for me .
For the rest , it's relatively fine . Just need more exposure to different types of application question for all subjects . Thats very important . I will pull up my socks during the coming term break .

On the brighter side, Im looking forward to the upcoming Sec 3 level camp next week !
10-12 March @ Tanjung Piai , JB , Msia .
The accommodation is awesome ! Better than expected .
The activities ; Paintballs , Jetty Jump , Obstacles Course , Tree-climbing , Flying Fox , many more !
OMG , cant wait . I bet it'll be the most memorable camp in my entire life ! Full of adventure . Yes , we gonna stink , swim in mud , everything . Im mentally prepared for the cos its a once in a lifetime opportunity . We're there to enjoy yet learn values . So jyeah .
I'll be back with more stuffs !

Camp camp camp !
Woohoo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment