Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Currently at Jln Mariamah , JB , Msia . (check out picas in FB!)
Yes , Im on a vacation at my aunt's place .
It was a last minute decision to follow my aunt and her family back here when they came to Spore on Sunday .
Im having so much fun here since the day I arrived . Despite the fact that I had to sacrifice few things after leaving , Im not regretting any part of this . Why did I make this sudden decision ?
I didnt tell any of my friends .
Uhm , Im quite stressed out and depressed with studies and everything . Therefore , I look things on the brighter side . I came here telling myself that by taking some time off town can is a form of relaxation . My aunt and uncle have been bringing me around , together with their children - Abg Sya , Kak Yan and Abg Hani . Going out with them is all about fun and laughter . I realised that life can always be more than just going by the book . With that , I told myself that whatever I "left" in Spore will just be there .
On the other hand , life here is so much peaceful and conducive . I do bring my homework along . Given the environment , I managed to complete all of them in one afternoon .
; AMath , EMath , English Essay , Social Studies skilled practice . It was only then that I realised I actually got a longer concentration span than I thought .

Currently blogging and listening to songs . Will be back in Spore by tonight . Was supposed to leave this morning but I overslept . I woke up when it was lunchtime and then my uncle checked the causeway line and said that the causeway jam like shit . Yes , its true . So wait till now . Anw , Ive got nothing to worry . Ive got all my homework done , packed my bag before I leave . So jyeah .
Furthermore , it'll be disastrous to be stuck in a jam in the hot sun . Haahs . ;D

To boyf ,
Im sorry that we are unable to spend our day together today which had been planned initially . Im not sure if Im able to make later on for Mr Wong's open house . I'll text you as soon as Im back in Spore .

To Zulhelmy ,
Ive read your text . I understand that you're sad but yet to know why . Must tell me later when I get back to okay .

To Syafiqah ,
I was unable to reply . I know I did tell you that I wasnt going anywhere during this long weekend . But as I said earlier on , it was a last minute decision . Im sorry for not informing you .

To Darius ,
I wont be able to turn up for the steamboat feast today . As much as I want to , but Im still here - Msia . Haahs ;D

To Shawn "BF" ,
You've been texting since I reach JB . I apologised for not replying you like usual . Well , its my fault that I didnt inform you despite being very clear that you'll text me and ask for clarifications . Im sorry , "BF" .

To Shannie ,
Im not sure what you wanted from me yesterday . But I assume that you're asking me out something . Scandie , miss me ah ? Second day of CNY and yet you're asking me out . Haahs , you should get what I mean right . Love , imyt & ilyt !

Till here dhen .
PS. Please disregard the organisation for this post cos I know it's quite messy . Im in a rush . Thus , I just type out whatever comes true my mind . I'll write a better post when Im back in Spore .
Toodles ;D

DEAREST , IMY !

No comments:

Post a Comment