Sunday, February 14, 2010

Class tests , down . Results to go !
Apparently , all of it were demoralizing . Borderline passes for all . Not that I didn't study but basically I sat for the papers with a blank mind , which shouldn't be the case .

POA - Rate of difficuty ; 3/5 It wasn't a tough paper if you were to memorize all the terms , etc . However on the darker side , I balanced a wrong figure on the balance sheet ! My answer was $325,600 . The model answer is $325,700 ! Im like ... Wthell ? You should get what I mean right .

English - Essay writing . I chose 'Write about a time when you and your close friend had a quarrel and what happened after that.' Very typical examination topic but not something simple . Ive got a great instinct that I went off-topic the moment I handed up the paper . Hmmm .. And I think its quite true . Well , haven't got back the papers . We'll see how .

E Math - Quite easy paper . Ive learned to think fast . But Im starting to make more and more careless mistakes . (Influenced from Shawn Lee , inside joke) Just a minor mistake in between the working gives me a straight zero .

A Math - Moderate paper . Not too tough , not too easy . But I was quite confident I can make it until the papers came back to me . Such a disappointing marks . Haih . I breakdown instantly . Thanks to Annabel and Shawn who managed to console and comfort me .

ML - Letter writing . Grammar and vocab mistakes all over . Organisation , fail . All the usual mistakes that I'll do for ML papers . But atleast I passed , once in a while occurrence . Yes , thats how bad my MT papers will be .

Social Studies - I am aware that I didnt explain and elaborate much but I know my facts well . Was one mark away from passing . Well , at least I know where my mistakes are . SO jyeah , I will buck up .

History - Tested on inferential skills . Have yet to get back our papers but all I can hope for is that I was on the right track in inferring the sources . Thats all .

With that I'll start on a new note which I hope can brighten this post . Lols , random but its logical right ?

10 February 2010
Happy 6th monthsary dearest !
Im happy that our relationship is getting better and closer now .
We've come this far and Im proud of it .
My love for you will never change .
I treasure you for who you are.
The heart for you is from the purest heart and soul of me .
Her care for him is simple yet full of warmth .
There's only two time that I'll want to be with you - Now & Forever .
Forever and always - A romance that I'll never regret .
I love you dearest <3

Happy 6th monthsary to you too dearest .
Im glad that we've come this far and have not regretted a moment of it , though we shared abit of quarrels .
Time sure flies .
Half a year already , since last August .
Hope we can stay this way for the months to come .

13 February 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
;DIYANAH
;NADIAH
;LIYANA
You girls have grown a year older today . May Allah bless you . May you achieve what you desire and happy always . All the best and good luck in everything . Hope you enjoy your special day and may the years ahead be a better one each time .

14 Febuary 2010
;HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE AMY !
Celebrated his birthday at Punggol Park . Had an enjoyable BBQ party . Pics are up on FB (some) !
; HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CHINESE FRIENDS , TEACHERS & THEIR FAMILY !
May it'll be a prosperous year for all .
;HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY TO ALL COUPLES !
For those who are officially together , last long people .
For those who are together just for the day , may you people had a great time together .
;HAPPY BESTFRIENDS' DAY
To those who wants it to be more general , thats what you guys should wish each other .
Specially for -
Chan Rui Yun , Joan
Isabel Tan Mei Jun
Koh Wei Ru
Chee Kai Shan , Shannie
Alyssa Azmi
Nur Amira Asri
Jeleen Angela Prijoles Rondon
Diyanah
Nur Sakinah Jalil
Nica Ravina
Nur Adilah Taib
Shawn Lee Jing Rui
Shawn Ng Jia Jie
Cheong Kah Meng , Darius
Edmund Wong
Edmond Oh

- AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON ...




No comments:

Post a Comment