Saturday, March 13, 2010

CAMP CAMP CAMP !
Full of adventure , fun and laughter !
Sheerwood , challenge village , paintball , tree-climbing , waterfall hiking , nature walk @ taman negara , campfire , lights off , shower , everything !

All the precious moments will be locked in my mind for my entire life , I SWEAR !
I cant describe and tell all the WONDERFUL experiences in words now .
200 PICS are up in FB ! Do visit them to tell you how much fun we had during camp !

3E3'10 - the nutty family
thanks to peanut and cashew nut for making the camp a pretty organised one .
in addition to that , making the class even more bonded .
i love the campfire !
not forgetting , ms kanch and mr tiger who left their family back here , to be with us .

thanks to everyone , who made this camp a success !
10-12 March will be craved in my mind .


No comments:

Post a Comment