Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yes , I know that I've been neglecting my dear blog . So , here I am ..

2 April 2009
CONGRATS TO CORAL CONCERT BAND (:
They had clinched the GOLD medal for the SYF Central Judging for Concert Bands. I share the joy with them. Being with them for a year, I personally feel that they deserve that. Their determination and perseverance really push them hard.

As for Pei Hwa Symphonic Band, I think that we're just as great as them. It's really much worth it. An abstract from our band blog ;
http://phssband.blogspot.com/
+ SYF 2009 - SILVER

Dear Members,

Silver! That's a big leap from 2007.

I'm happy not because of the medal but it's because you have indeed worked very hard and did your best on stage today! On stage, I could feel your confidence and that in turn gave me confidence, especially in Overture.

Everyone of you who played today made me proud of you!
Our band is only barely 4 years old and this is already a fantastic achievement! :)

I have faith that we will do better in future definitely.

Please do not see SYF as an end. We still have our graduation concert on 17/4 in our school hall.
I think that's more meaningful because it'll be the Sec 4's last concert with us before they stand down from CCA. :(( But I'm sure we'll always see them around. I'll miss them lots!

With strong alumni (2008, 2009s), good current members and a promising junior band, we have all the ingredients for making a wonderful band. Let's all work hard, not for the sake of SYF only, but more importantly, for the joy of music making and wonderful friendship!

Cheers
Mr Tang :))
I would really like extend my special thanks to Mr Pip Tang, Teachers-In-Charge, Joey (JieJie), Rence (JieJie) & Yi Jie (KorKor). I appreciate the kind guidance. I've only joined them for barely 3 months or so but I've gained lots of knowledge and experience.

3 April 2009
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO FARHANAtweenie !
May all your wishes come true ! All the best for the days ahead !
School was normal. 2E6 had embarassed FARHANA in the canteen by singing her the 'Birthday Song'. Sorry, Farhana but that's the tradition. Heehs.
That evening, we had Speech Day. The band played music for two part of the performance. Firstly, the Parade. Contingents' - March In & March Past, Inspection and Salute. All this took place at the Parade Square (aka Quadrangle). After that, proceeded back to Band Room and waited to be called down for the performance in the school hall. Didn't practice much. Due to the fact that our performance piece was 'Merry Widow', which is our forte. Instead, Mr Tang went thru some of the pieces, which we will be playing for the Graduation Concert on 17 April. As for that performance, we played 'Merry Widow'. It was pretty much better than we played it on 30 March ): Nevertheless, it is still our forte - Merry Widow. We have to go on and achieving higher standard by 2011.

4 April 2009
Had tuition. I was sick. Coughing and sneezing the whole time like nobody's business. Ended up, sleeping during Maths lesson.
How I wish I was there at VCH for IN UNISON 3 by CVPS . I actually missed it ?! Can you believe that ?!?!?!?!?!
Due to tuition , I did not make it for IN UNISON 3. I wish I was there. I really want to go back CVPS and watch them practice ! CVPS' BRASS BAND RAWWKSS SOCKS , OKEYH ?

5 April 2009
Went down to Pasir Ris Park for Farhana's Birthday Party. Thanks to (insertnamehere) that everything didn't went as plan. I'm seriously not happy of what happened and what you did to everybody who were there on that day , that occassion !
To (insertnamehere) ,
#1. Mirror yourself , if you think that we're the ones who were in the wrong and not YOU !
#2. Who do you think you are ? Are some big bosses around ? You gave us that FUCKED-UP face.
#3. You criticised the plan I've made. Did you even went thru what I went thru during the process ? You didn't even thanked me for the efforts made . Instead, you became more demanding .
#4. Yes , I kept quiet about everything . I didn't let it out all but that doesn't mean that it gives you the permission to step over my head !
#5. You shouldn't be there in the first place if you gonna give me that EGOIST attitude of yours .
#6. Trust me , the next time you asking me for help ; , My answer is a flat 'NO'. Get it ?
#7. You're the cause to why I had to rush down to the nearest ATM at 8am and get the payments for the food settled .
#8. Asking you for a simple help can make me go CRAZY with your FIRST-CLASS excuses !
#9. You're so NOT a GENTLEMAN , okeyh ?
#10. There's 1001 things I can bog about you but this is just it.
And yes, all the above speaks what happened. Thanks to Farhana (squared), Nadia, Maryam, Diyanah, Kai Shan and everyone who cheered me up despite the unhappiness behind it. Love you guys
6 April 2009

Didn't went to school. Was seriously weak and went to clinic and see a doctor. Gawwdd , I seriously have to admit the the few courses of medicines cause drowsiness ! I could really sleep thru. Been on bed the whole day , including when I have my meals. Didn't finish my meals , though.

7 April 2009
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO FARUQ AND MYSELF , of course !
It was indeed my special day, minus all the sabotaging and embarassments. I've got three sabotages that day.
Firstly, during MT lesson when Kina , Nadia and Diela told Cikgu that it was my birthday that day. They sang me the Birthday Song (malay version) and a recital of Al-Fatihah. Secondly, during recess time - THE GREATEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE. 2E6 sang my the birthday song and was given an egg tart (in replacement of a CAKE) It was nice , though. After the singing for my part , 2N3 sang it AGAIN for Faruq . It was vice-versa , 2-IN-1. Embarassing , SEYH .. Lastly , during FT period. Thanks to Nica , Nadia and Kina , who wrote 'HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY , SABRINA - 0704' on the whiteboard. Mr Fahmi , then requested the class for a birthday song.
With that , I would like to thank all those who wished me by saying , text-es , tags and all sorts . Thanks , guys (:

8 April 2009
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY , KINAAA (:
Nothing much happened . Wasn't as bad as my day ! Hmpfttt . But something really humiliating but the fact was created by Nicaaa and I ;
It's a song dedicated to (insertnamehere)
FLIRTILICIOUS , DEFINICIOUS
IT'S (insertnamehere) WALKING IN THE MIDDLE
HER BUTT TO THE LEFT
HER BUTT TO THE RIGHT
SHE'S JUST A LITTLE FLIRTILICIOUS

9 April 2009
School was normal . Afternoon , had band practice . Yi Jie KorKor bully me . But I did managed to avoid somehow . He almost gave me punch (he calls that BIRTHDAY BASH?!) I ran up all the way to the 3rd level , 2N2 classroom when he chased me from the 2nd level , staircase area. Thanks to Jessica JieJie who blocked me . And KorKor didn't see me after that . Haahs . Jess JieJie helped me to hit KorKor . Hahaha .

10 April 2009
Public holiday . Was supposed to go out with Nica , Nadia , Kina and Faruq for some simple celebrations . Ended up all can't go , including me . I went out with family . Was out the whole day . Went to Little India dhen to Geylang dhen to Tampines and dhen to Giant . Random , rite ? It's all because mum wanted to find stuffs for my party next week . Cant wait !

11 April 2009
Had tuition , as usual. Was supposed to go swimming with cousin but Sis was sick . I decided not to go though mum said I could just go without her . I'm a good sis , okeyh ? I just feel awkward going out on my own especially I alr planned to bring her out in the first place . I hate unfairness , that's why .

Currently , mugging Geog LORMS assignment . And , I just hanged up with a prank (it was Mirza's friend , actually)
P.S. Mirza , that friend of yours sounded quite HAWWTT !
But nevermind , I'm still waiting for the right time to be with him , (insertnamehere)
I have a crush on (insertnamehere) . HE is a Coralite , that's what I can say .


No comments:

Post a Comment