Thursday, April 2, 2009

why must MATHS TEST fall on my day ?!
SABRINA laughed u knowww ! she so badd . not a good kakak !
haha . i know la, ur bdae so far nothing . haahs .
okey, i`ve never wrote about sabrina before . xD
she`s this girl who is SUPER smart aye . haahs .
she`s very cheerful and caring . weeee .
and i always spend my MORNING time talking to her .
haha . and together we shall disturb faruq . xD
iloveyou behbey ! :D
abstracted from Kinaaa http://www.childhood-lifes.blogspot.com
Aww , isn't she suhweet ? Thanks , darl .

Well , life's been ups and downs . I'm seriously in a bad mood today . I shall not elaborate .
SPECIAL THANKS TO MIRZA WHO CARED TO LISTEN .
Life's been so diff compare to usual . I want to live like those times . I feel that it's unfair . Things at home are abnormal . School is only where I can find happiness . But what's the point of smiling when your head is muddled with unnecessary stuffs ?! It's useless , okeyhh ? Relatives think too highly of me and tell me what am I supposed to do ? No one's perfect , either . Parents asked when is the time that I'll changed ? Tell me , what in me that I've got to change ? Why is people on Earth aren't grateful of what they possessed ? There's always at least one thing that they love to pick on ? Why ? Tell me , someone .


No comments:

Post a Comment