Saturday, April 25, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BOTH MUMMY AND DADDY ;

#1 . THEY GOT MY LAPTOP REPAIRED BY YESTERDAY . THUS , I'M USING MY LAPTOP NOW .

#2. THEY BOUGHT ME A NEW HANDPHONE , SONY ERICSSON W705 WHICH COST $298 . BUT I'M NOT USING IT UNTIL AFTER EXAM (I WISH . DISCIPLINE LAA . EXAM'S ROUND THE CORNER)

MYE is just few days away . I swear I gonna mugged and thus I won't be online for the meantime . I have to score at least A2 for every subject this time , if not a B3 and nothing less . I want to make myself proud and those around me especially Daddy , Mummy and Granny . They are the ones who see me grow and guide me through the golden years of the new century . They showed me to lead and serve . Achieving the best grades and seeing their smile on their face is the only gift that I want to receive from them .

No comments:

Post a Comment