Friday, April 24, 2009

Sorry mates ): I forgot to wish you people on my blog . Here it goes

20 APRIL ,
HAPPY 14TH B-DAY TO MIRZA

21 APRIL ,
HAPPY 3RD B-DAY TO SHAMIN QUSYAIRI
(MY DEAREST NEPHEW)
HAPPY 14TH B-DAY TO RIEZAM

HAPPY 14TH B-DAY TO EILEEN THIA
22 APRIL , HAPPY 14TH B-DAY TO MELVIN GOH
23 APRIL , HAPPY 15TH B-DAY TO KAK ATIKA
24 APRIL , HAPPY ??TH B-DAY TO PAPA RIZAN

Currently , living without HANDPHONE.
#1 . N73 - The batt expanded as it was exposed to heat. The fact that I gave it to Dad to take care. I didn't think of the consequences (mind you ; he was tending the pit the whole time during my party)
#2. 5200 - On Wednesday night ,
when it's on 'GENERAL' mode . I then realized that there's no vibration and sound .
#3. W810i - Can't be charged .

Damn shit laa . All the phones are down consecutively ! One prob after another . This time , I swear I really have to survive without hp until my parents buy me a new one . I bet it's gonna be boringgg !

On a good note ;
24042009 - Thanks (:
Went out after school :-
School to Compass Point . Dhen MRT-ed down to Dhouby Ghaut and transit to City Hall . Walked down to National Library . Spent about an hour-plus reading . Dhen , walked aimlessly and ended up at Bugis Junction . Train-ed down to Tampines . Again , walked aimlessly at Tampines . At 5 , went home .
We crappped , we slack-ed , we came up with sorts of random-ness , we argued , we insult and as well as offended each other .

To Mirza , Farhana & Kinaaa ; I sincerely apologised about today . I seriously didn't know about the other plan that I had to leave you guys . I'm sorry . I owe you a treat , if you guys want . Please accept my apology .

No comments:

Post a Comment