Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Post of the Week

Just a quick recap for the week now .

Monday , 9 March 2009
School was normal . But the most pathetic thing was that Mr Yeo made asked stayed back to complete our Assignment 5 (D&T) . It was because our previous work weren't up to standard and wanted us to re-do . I stayed till 2.30pm . Then , went to Compass Point with Mirza as he said that he didn't have any plan that day . Went there by bus . Thanks , Mirza for accompanying me . I was supposed to go with Rui Yun and the rest but I told them to go first as I didn't want them to tire themselves waiting for me . In the bus , talked alot . Well , it's Mirza people ! He has alot to say ! No offence , ya ? Haha . Upon reaching , we went separate ways . I head to McD while he went home after getting some fingerfood from OldChangKee . At the KFC area , I saw Shahidah , Huda and Shauqiyah . They were consuming Starbucks drinks ! OMG ! I've been craving for Chocolate Frappucino ! Someone , accompany me one day ! Walk and walk . Saw Liiyah and Shidah having their lunch . I told them who I saw . As usual , we act sarcastic . Walked past them and pretend they were invisible . Liiyah saw what they were drinking . It's our faves , that's why . We were like 'It's time of crisis and they are thrifting . For us , we've got the money but always think more than twice to come to a conclusion' . Thus , that's the reason why it's been months that we didn't had Starbucks ! After that , met Rui Yun , Kuo Chye and Charles and off to CVPS . We had discussion with regards to the class gathering . And its confirmed !
P6/3'07 Class Gathering cum Dinner Night on 16 March at Pasta Mania , Junction 8 , Bishan. Meet at Compass Point, area near 7-eleven at 4.45pm.
Please pass this around and leave a tag saying whether or not you're coming.
Right after that went for religious class . The girls gossiped alot (the jrs) . To add on to that , Hadi and Fareezuan is as usual being irritating and gets on to your nerves at times .

Tuesday , 10 March 2009
School was okeyh except for the fact the I LOST MY VOICE . Had LIT . OMG , it was the best lesson ever . Mirza wore a dress !! Well , he's being JULIET in the play . The whole class laughed their ass out , including Ms Sim . He really caught our attention that we couldn't concentrate on serious matters . LOLS . After school , had ICT . It's was kindda boring . It's about film-making , which is applicable for advertising our PW products . Hmpft , but there Syafiqah Ibtisam entertained me throughout . She msg-ed me , telling loads of stuffs . Thanks , bestie ! Then , skipped Band Prac due to sore throat , duhh ! Mr Tang told me to get a rest a make sure that I'm well for Thursday's Parade rehearsel , Friday's prac and Saturday's Concert . I'll try , Mr Tang .

Wednesday , 11 March 2009
I didn't had a good night's sleep the previous night . I slept early , at 8pm . Woke up from a dream at 10.59pm . Yes , it was at that time . I checked my phone larhs . Went back to sleep and somehow woke up again at 12.39midnight . Couldn't get back to sleep . I stare blankly on the ceiling , hoping I would get bored and get back to sleep . It didn't happen . At 2-plus am , I decided to read Kite Runner . I managed to read quite alot of pages but still , didn't sleep . I was awake all the way till 6am . I didn't feel good and didn't want to go to school . I still went , was forced . Nevertheless , I threw tantrum . Slammed the bathroom door , locked the bedroom door , didn't faced mummy when she talked to me - She asked me if I was ok . I was like 'I didn't sleep through the night larhs' (at a slight increased volume) , didn't waved goodbye as I left the house but still , I salam both mum and nenek (unwillingly , though) I was fucked-up , tears ran down my cheeks . And , that was the reason why I was a lil' moody when I reached school until Dielaaa , Kinaa and Nadia enlightened my day . Thanks , girls . School was per normal .Went home straight after school . Didn't do much . Ate lunch , did homework , taught sis her work then dinner and now , blogging .
Well , I guess I'm off now . Toodles (:

No comments:

Post a Comment