Monday, March 2, 2009

Now , there's just plenty of things that I will update . Let me sail you to last week's life .

Monday , 23 February
First day of Common Test (CT) week . English paper that day . Went to school as per normal . During flag-raising , I collapsed . It gave a shock to those sitting around me - Nica , Mirza , Kina and Nadia . Sorry , guys . Then , was sent to the sick bay with the help of Kina and Mdm Low , who held me there , and Mirza , who carried my bag . Thanks , aites ? Daddy fetched me home and was on bed the whole time .
Tuesday , 24 Febuary
Second day of CT , Malay Language and Science papers .
Malay ; There was only Section C , which was Comprehension Open-ended . It was kindda okeyh for me . As usual , I struggle at the questions where they ask you of synonyms . Other than that , I tried my best to answer them thoroughly .
Science; Those notes that we brought in didn't help at all ! Maynn .. Generally , it's all about explaining why this experiment was conducted , blahblahblah .
The rest of the day was fine except that I didn't stay to help-out the juniors . I was feeling well , rmb ? Thus , Yi-Jie was the one who went down to assist the juniors that day . Rest well at home , and did some revisions in the late afternoon .
Wednesday , 25 February
Third day of victory . Mathematics and Geography papers .
Mathematics; The paper was freaking easy for me . But after thinking about it , I realised that I've made several CARELESS mistakes !!! Goshh . Gonna lose lots of marks for that . Can't imagine that . Why do I always make careless mistakes though the questions are easy .
Geography; As well said , I suck in Geog . Thus , I shal say that the paper was kindda tedious but I did study . So , that should help alot , yeah ? Lesson went as per normal after that . Went home , rest and did revisions .
Thursday , 26 February
Fourth day, last day - D&T and Literature . But I didn't went to school that day . I couldn't get out of bed . Had a bad headache . Rest at home the whole day .
Friday , 27 February
Normal lessons . After school , went for CCA . After CCA , went for religious class . The day was tiring . Turn in early as there's tuition the next day .
Saturday , 28 February
Thanks to Nur Rushidah Bte Ruslan , who woke me up at 6.30am that day . She msg-ed me to remind that we were supposed to buy a cake for Mr Ghafur in a way to congrat him of his marriage . Well , after replying to her , I went back to sleep . And for all I know , I overslept all the way till 7.15am when we were supposed to meet at 7.30am . i text-ed her only to find out that she , too went back to sleep . My msg woke her up . Cool , huh ? So , met at 7.45am . Bought a cake then off to have breakfast at KFC . It was a quick one as we had to be there at 8.50am . Upon the commencement of class , only to found out that Mr Ghafur didn't turn up . Haih . Effort had gone to waste . Hmpft . Nvm , it's the thoughts that counts . Ended up , shared the cake with Mr Shahril (during Eng) . And , few issues were brought up . Fellow mates , not wanting to speak up . Guess what ? Mr Shahril said "It's the Chair & Vice Chair job to assist them and teach them to be more outspoken . You know who , I know who . I don't want to mention names . But the prob is , how ? People , help me ! After that , Maths lessons . Relief tutor came in . Well , I guess he's wayyyyyyyyyy better than the previous relief tutor who taught us last week . The one who taught us last week , I guess , doesn't have much teaching experience . As a matter of fact , the whole class didn't understand his teaching . No offence . I received feedbacks from my mates .
Later that afternoon , followed mummy to her boss' place for a celebration , togther with sis (of course) . OMG ! The house was so huge . A three-storey bungalow at Da Silva Lane , Simon Place , Kovan . The whole house was equipped with air-conditioners (the ones that's used in studios , the squarish one with four blower) .
Sunday , 1 March
Mummy and Daddy brough sis and I to Orchard for SHOPPING . I got myself a new water bottle (it's PURPLE) and also a new swimsuit (the fact that sis and I will be enrolled in swimming classes in April) . Sis got herself a new purse and also new swimsuit . Andandand , Daddy have yet to get me my new backpack and specs (or contacts) . Daddy , you've promised - So don't forget .

Next , random updates .
#1 . Nica , Kina and Nadia are now addicted in drinking red dates with wintermelon drink made by Granny . Haha , so cute when they argue for it . I've been bringing a bottle and we'll share .
#2 . I'm losing faith in having a relationship , somehow (IDK why) . That's the reason why I rejected HIM (those of you should know) . Somehow , my mind is saying NO to relationship .
#3 . Haven't been active on FS , Tagged and Facebook . Arrgghh ! I need a long time-out .
#4 . I seriously want to read these books ; Kite Runner , Diary of A Young Girl , Anne Frank & I Believe You (Goody Books) .
#5 . Stressing much on Band as SYF is approaching .
#6. Looking forward to the upcoming P6-3's gathering , organised by Mrs Sri . I want responses ASAP .
#7 . I want to be involved (ALUMNI BAND) and/or watch the IN UNISON 3 (CVPS)

Grant my wishes , please .

No comments:

Post a Comment