Monday, March 30, 2009

It's over .

It's over - SYF Central Judging . We've managed to clinched the SILVER medal .
We believed that we've give off our best with our heart and soul to it . GOLD was what we aimed but SILVER is what we desire . It's not bad after all .
I had a sleepless night yesterday . I was nervous for what may happened during the performance . Only God knows how was I feeling . I can never imagine what was going to take place during the performance itself .
#1 . On stage , the were quite a number of times whereby I had a sudden nervous breakdown and I don't know why .
#2 . I did give off my best whenever I play .
#3 . Special thanks to Soo Xin Yuan who sms-ed me through the process with advices and words of encouragements . Thanks , friend .
#4 . I must comment this ; It's was a tough compete - The band before us was Holy Innocents' High and after us was CHIJ Toa Payoh . Yet , we've managed to clinched SILVER .
#5 . Last but not least , ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK to Coral Concert Band (CCB) for it's SYF on April , 2 . I believe that you guys can do it and I want to hear good news , too aites ? I MISS CCB TRUCKS LOADS <333

No comments:

Post a Comment