Sunday, March 29, 2009

The last post was on 17 March . I bet you're hoping for the unexpected , right ?

18 -20 March
Camp was fun and memorable but enjoying . We've gained much knowledge from Mr Kenneth Fung , a professional music director from Hongkong , who puurposely made the trip here for our sake . He wanted to hear good results from us for SYF . Besides the intensive 8 hours practice per day , we managed to create the bond-ness between us and the juniors . We've played games which reinforce much on co-operation and teamwork , which are especially needed for , when playing our pieces . Also , to feel the music , etc ..
21 March
Attended a Malay Debating Workshop at Greendale Secondary , along with 6 other schools . Namely - Pei Hwa Sec , Greendale Sec , Punggol Sec (the 3 musketeers are hawwtstuffts ! , MELTZ !) , Compassvale Sec , Holy Innocents' HIgh and Nan Chiau High . Much knowledge were taught that could be applied to daily school work , be it ML and/or EL . Simple styles and etiquettes of debating were taught , too .
It was a 5-hours long workshop . Tiring but benefiting as much .
Later in the afternoon , Mummy brought along sis and I to a movie at Plaza Singapura with her best friend , Aunty Rohana , whom she's been with for about 20 years already . Aunty Rohana , too brought along her 3 three children , aged 14 , 12 and 5 (I tink?) . We watched 'The Tales of Despereaux' . But unfortunately , I managed to catch only the first half an hour part of the show . Why ? I slept in the theatre after that due to the fact that I was exhausted as I didn't had enough sleep during the camp and woke up early . In addition , I attended the workshop . Hmpft . When I woke , the show had ended . What a nice timing . Then , we train-ed down to Vivo City for dinner and shopping spree ! And ... Mummy bought me a new GUESS wallet as an ADVANCED bdhae prezzie !
It's the exact same wallet as Diyanah's one , which she too got as a bdhae present on 13 Febuary .
Not forgetting , A BIG THANK YOU to MUMMY .
22 March
Met up with Mirza , Kinaa . Nadiaa and Nicaa at CP to complete our last minute hols homeworks . We glued our butts at Starbucks . We did our work and crapped at the same time . There were lots of stuffs that we talked about . Out of many , I would like to highlight one of them - According to Kinaa and Nadiaa ;
Anis commented that I've got ATTITUDE PROBLEM .
Thanks ehk , ANIS SYAFIQAH BTE SELAMAT . Ehk , byatch .. Take thousands of mirrors to mirror yourself before commenting other , okeyhh ? Who do you think you are ? Some big shots who's got fame for flirting ? You think I give it a damn about it ? No , OKEYHH ? I've got my own unique personality and so does everyone else . I'm happy about what I am . Not happy ? Why not spout all your "BEST" comments to my face , if you have the guts and have the right to condemn others when you yourself isnt proper .



No comments:

Post a Comment