Sunday, February 1, 2009

There's a reason to every cause . All it matters it whether or not you want to face up to it .
I'm pretty much affected for things that had been happening these days .
1. About that BYATCH . It's written in the previous post .
2. Time Management . My schedule had been irregular these days . Help needed .
3. My mum's health . Why did everyone keep it from me ?

It's really frustrating to put up with one who talks about you behind your back without seeing herself in the mirror . No one's perfect , either . You bad-mouthed me , for all I care . But please , there's a limit to every thing . I admit that I'm too tolerant . But that doesn't give you the green light to step over my head ehk . Whatever things that you talked about is actually about yourself la ehk . You're judging about you own personality but using another person's name . Yeah , in a way .

Time Management is crucial these days . I can't never confirm any plans till the last minute . Basically , my actual schedule should be this way ;
Mondays - Ends school at 1340 . Able to spent an hour or two for lunch with friends . Late afternoon , go for religious class . If there isn't much homework , I'm catching up with Teens Alive classes from 2030 to 2130 . So far , that had been 3 lessons but I managed to catch up NONE , due to homework .
Tuesdays - Ends school at 1340 . CCA starts at 1500 . But ; WEF next week Sec 1s will be joining us . Sec 2s will be their guardian angels from 1430 to 1530 as Upper Sec ends lesson at 1430 . Not much of a change cos we're still in school , anyway . At the end of the day , we will be released at 1800 . It's really tiring , as usual but benefitting much . I don't mind .
Wednesdays - Suppose to end school at 1340 . New timetable was released and WEF from next week , lessons will end at 1430 on Wednesdays , which was my only free day . But then , another problem arose . If I'm confirmed to be in the Students' Councillor Comm , I have to turn up for weekly meetings on every Wed , 1500-1700 .. Hmpft .
Thursdays - Ends school at 1340 . CCA starts at 1500 . Band sectionals (without Juniors) till 1745 . Still ok but having the least chance to meet up with friends (except being with band members) for dinner due to time and tiredness . Haih .
Fridays - Ends school at 1230 . CCA was suppose to at 1430 but will have junior band prac , too . And again Sec 2s being their guardian angels from 1330 to 1430 as Upper Sec has ACE and/or HCL . Again , I'm saying ; I don't mind so long as it's benefits me and others . Will be staying in school , anyway . So yeah .

Lastly , I've just found that mum's suffering from migrane and tyroids (?) . Everyone kept it from me , though . It's been a month . Dad had been accompanying mum to SGH for her check-ups . Well , I overheard their conversation that one day . I'm just keeping myself shut all along . I'm just wondering the reason why I wasn't told about it . Afraid that it would affect my studies , etc .. ? Well , even that .. I have the right to know what's going on , right ? Hmpft . Why ? Nevertheless , it's my duty to pray for family's well-being when I do my prayers ..


No comments:

Post a Comment