Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heyyloo , peeps . Yes , I know that my blog hasn't been updated . Well , I've got a tight schedule as written in the previous post . I'm dead tired these days . Moreover , common tests are coming up next week .

#1 . It's so cool to find someone who looks like you . Well , there's this Sec 1 who looks like me . We have the same hairstyle , same watches , same shoes , same specs and same taste . Only diff , she's a little fairer and chubbier . This was found out by the 2E1 students when they were with the 1E1 . Rui Yun spotted her . Her name's Farhana . Since then , it was known to many . And people are asking if we are siblings especially my classmates . Farhanah , too faced the same problem . Well , we get irritated sometimes adn answered 'Yes' if anyone asked if we are sisters . Hehs .
#2 . I would like to wish my dear friends Tan Kuo Chye and Charles Chua a Happy Belated Birthday owhich falls on 3 and 7 Febuary , respectively . I did had the chance to blog on those days . So , I'm doing that now .
#3 . The juniors - Farhana , Shauqiyah and Huda are seriously fun to hang out with . They always approach the seniors for a chat and stuffs like that . I shall describe more about them .
Farhana - The humble one . She's an understanding girl who is always ready to lend her ears whenever you need someone to talk to . She's in floorball .
Shauqiyah - The kind one . She's one who appreciate friends and always gives you warm hugs whenever she sees you . She's in the band , playing the trumpet .
Huda - The hyper one . She's super-hyper that she don't finds it tiring to talk for a long period of time . There's never an ending to her stories unless you stop her . Hehe , no offence Huda .
#4 . Received a wedding invitation from Mr Ghafur (Maths Tutor) . Congrats , cher . The class will be attending the wedding on 22 Febuary .
#5 . My tuition class is becoming more and more socialize since the past two weeks . Well , this is importants as our tutors always do lots of group work . It's the Chairperson and the Vice-Chairperson to make this happen . Keep up the good work , guys .
#6 . I'm starting to be more socialize in class and during CCA . I had to adjust quickly or I'll feel left out sooner or later .
#7 . 2E6 seems more bonded and active as compared to 1/5 . 2E6 rocks socks . The really emphasise on 'One for All . All for one' . It is to the extend that we put up an act the teachers would believe . Well , this does not include Ms Yang , of course .
#8 . SYF sound check at SCH was over . It was seriously shocking to hear the playing . The hall was so huge and had sound reflector panels , which made the brasses sounded boomy and the woodwinds can't be heard at all . Adjustments had to be made . Worse still , whatever sounded weird in the bamd room sounded okeyh in the hall . Super weird , right ? Well , we've got to pull up our socks , dhen .
#9 . Met up Syafiqah on Wednesday (11 Febuary) at Compass Point . And , omg ! I swear she and Afiqah are equally sweet ! Apart from sending regards , both of them gave me a Valentine's Day gifts and cards . The words are as sweet as them . I melt , okeyh ? *Hugs & Kisses* Keep more updated as my Sweet 14 birthday party is coming in a month or two . And yes , I'll not forget about my 3 darlings - Alyssa , Amira & Jeleen . You girls , too deserved a warm hug , aites ? Thiugh I may not be contacting you girls but you are the ones who lightens my day .
#10 . Nica , Kina and Nadia are nice to be with . I'm starting to understand my classmates' character so as to be comfortable with you . According to the three of them , 2E6 is more bonded than last year . Well , they are nice indeed .
#11 . Diyanah and Liyana turned 14 on the 13 Febuary . It's so nice to celebrate it as a class . Well , we're going to do that every month , huh ? Yup yup ! Looking forward to April babies - 7 , 8 , 20 , 21 and 22 .. Cool , huh ? Well , that's about it .
#12 . Shahidah is looking for trouble , mayn . She told Farhana that all the Sec 2 malay girls hate her ESCPECIALLY Kina . Farhana told Mirza and he told us . We were like 'WTHELL?' As in , what did we do to her that she went to the extend of making up stories ? Heyy , if you think is fun - Think about it . Will you want people going around making up stories about you ? Get a life larhs ! And remember - Respect begets respect . If you want people to respect you , dhen you have to respects others the way you want to be respected . It's common sense , get it ?
#13 . Muyassir and Iqram are indeed nice to be my brothers . They respects others , mayn . They're friendly and fun to talk to . Muyassir's in B-Ball and Iqram's in NCDCC (aww , so cute) .
#14 . 2E1 girls - Rui Yun (my best mate) , Rui Wen , Xue Qi , Peilin , Nicole and Doreen are super fun to be with . I do admit that they speak in Chinese but I do understand a little . They're super friendly . And plus - not forgetting Wei Ru and Isabel . They rock socks as a whole .
#15 . There's something new I discovered about Mirza . He tends to be super crappy when he's super hyper . Hahs , Coucillor-to-be . All the best , friend ! To add on to it , glad that you know that you are a bad example , no offence . But as you said - What's in class , stays in class . Also , I feel sorry for you about what happened just now . I hope you're getting better .
#16 . I was teased by my classmates about the article on Coral Sec , not allowing students to loiter at White Sands . Whatever ehk , people . Think about it positively . Well , I'm starting to miss life in CSS . I admit that they're strict but it's for the students' good , right ? We're in school to obtain education in academics , non-academics , physically , mentally and emotionally .
#17 . Common test is coming up next week . I've got to study hard - constantly . I have to do well in all work and test , etc . I'm gonna opt for 3E1 , which is offering Pure Sciences . That had been my target . I have to work for it .
#18 . I'm seriously looking forward to 6/3'07 gathering which may be coming up during the March holiday - according to our beloved Mrs Sri .
#19 . I want to meet-up my girlfies during the hols . It's a must , okeyh ? I've got something for you girls .
#20 . I actually got a crush on a guy . Ssshhh .

No comments:

Post a Comment