Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ouh well . There's a reason why I blog about today . I'll tell you why .
School was fine today .

DT ; Mr Yeo & Mr Chong brought us to class for theory lesson . Learnt about structures . Blahblahblah . Then , we had to draw our very own product consisting of photo frame , plus another usage .. Obviously , we all had to redo as it wasn't up to standard . Whatever .

Recess ; Hanged-out with the normal cliques in school . As usual , I would always see that BITCH face . Well , this is the first time I wrote about her in my blog . It's frustrating enough to see her BITCHY face everyday . Even Diyanah says that she and her cliques are all asking for a tight slap . If you people know which Diyanah I'm talking about , I'm sure you will be shocked to know this .

Science ; Mr Chua came in . Taught us on Chemistry . Blahblahblah . At the end of the lesson , gave us homework of 7 pages , which has to be handed up tomorrow . Haih . Nvm . Hard work is the key to success .

MT ; Cikgu Suhaila's lesson . I sat in between Anis and Diyanah . As usual , Anis talked alot . Talking about her bf and stuffs . Ahh , whatever . Suddenly , she told me something which really breaks my heart .
Anis : Sab , aku ckp kao jgn marah , ehk ? (Sab , don't get angry if I were to tell you something)
Me : What ?
Anis : Shahidah(BITCH) ckp dier marah/geram dgn kao psl kao rampas Ilham dr dier . (Shahidah says that she's furious with you cos you stole Ilham frm her )
Me : Ehk , what has it got to do with me seyh ?
Anis : Psl dier jealous la , dier try tackle Ilham balik . (It's because she's jealous and doesnt want to lose to you that she tried to tackle Ilha back)
Me : Haha . Tackle ? Ilham had another 2 gf aft he broke up with me lurh deyh . So , when did she succeed to make Ilham accept her love for him , huh ? He's now single .
Anis : Idk lurh . That's what she told me .

Now , this is the reason why I blog about today . My dear Liiyah , you would be shocked to read this , I know . This is where I express my gratitude . So yeah .
Tell me readers , if you are in my shoes .. What's your feeling ? It's like Ilham and I no longer has any relationship ties . What more she wants , mayn ? Yes , I admit that we're still friends . But is that also the reason why she's having the greatest grudge on me , people ? Seriously , I dont blog about another person in here . Thus , I wish this would be the first and the last I'm blogging about her . I really can't take it .

No comments:

Post a Comment