Sunday, December 13, 2009

I aint gonna write much this time cos Im letting the pics speaks .
Haahs , Im lazy to post these days . So jyeah . Im sorry , people !
Do visit for the pics . Im loving the new photo uploader there , thats why .
I'll just give headlines to whatever stuffs that I felt it should be highlighted , thats all .

Monday , 7th Dec 09
Stayed home the whole day . Boring , I know . But I did manage to keep myself occupied . So jyeah , I was quite contented .

Tuesday , 8th Dec 09
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO NAURAH QURAISYA , MY LIL CUTIE NIECE !
Went over to ECP to celebrate her birthday . It was awesome . Had fun spending time with my all-time cool cousins - Herni Syazwani , Sharbina & Aizat . We talked alot and crap about every little thing . And , I found out something really interesting yet disgusting . Tsk ! Im sure gonna investigate on that . (Secret plan between us)

Wednesday , 9th Dec 09
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO NICA RAVINA !

May God bless you in everything you do .
Strive hard to succeed in both academic and CCA .
Im glad to know a friend like you .
You know when I need you most .
Those little secrets that we share are kept within .
I remember the time when I broke the news about "AFTER 8 MONTHS"
You congratulated me and I knew that Ive got the support from you , most importantly .
Not forgetting ;
Kina - Who always tells me to move on , no matter how hard the journey is .
Nadia - Was glad to know that my dream had came true
Shannnie [!] - Understands me all the time & hearing my silly joke/craps .
I very fortunate to have people like all of you around me .
Thanks for everything that you've given me .
Nica , this is your bday gift from me to you .
You're loved , darling . ♥
Thursday , 10th Dec 09
HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY TO BOYF & I ♥
I was delighted to see a text from you when I on-ed my phone after I woke up . You wished me sincerely , penning me you thoughts . You brightened up my day . You wished my at 12 midnight SHARP that night . I feel the honour though I only saw it the next morning at 8 . I guess I was too tired that I dozed off . Im sorry . After all , I did mention to you that I recognized you sincerity right ?
Happy 4th Monthsary , dearest BOYF ♥
Its been a tough roller coaster ride thru this months , days , hours , minutes & seconds .
Nevertheless , Im happy that we managed to breakthrough the obstacles and move .
Its the 4th month today and still counting for better days & months that we're looking forward to .
Im grateful to have you by my side , going thru thick and thin together .
Im gladd that this relationship isn't a one-sided thing .
I may have hurt you in a way or another , I apologise.
Thanks for everything .♥
Friday , 11th Dec 09
Met boyf & Sam for basketball at 1030 , over at Elias Road .
Left the place at 12-ish and headed to DT . Bus-ed 358 there and alighted few stops after .
Didn't joined the guys cos Im meeting Eileen , Edmund , Edmond , Hong Zhao & Melvin Goh for a trip to Marina Barrage , which was a last-minute plan the previous night . Anw , the guys were planning for arcade-ing . Im not interested , though . So , bus-ed 89 to CP and waited for Eileen , who agreed to accompany me for lunch as I obviously haven't had mine . Yes , I dont want to starve . Plus , the guys will obviously be late . So jyeah . Eventually , we could kill time . (: Train-ed to Marina Bay . Shuttle-ed to Marina Barrage . I was the most lucky one , who didn't get drenched . Pics are up on FB !

Saturday , 12th Dec 09
Rot at home .

Sunday , 13th Dec 09
HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY , NUR IZZATI !
Will be going for her MASQUERADE BIRTHDAY PARTY at Theatrette , The Jeluntong CC , Sembawang later in the evening .



No comments:

Post a Comment