Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey thr , earthlings ! Havent been blogging these days . Reasons being , lazy ! Huaks , heehs . (:
Shall recap the week , anw .

Monday , 30th Nov
2E6'09 Outing to Pulau Ubin !
Boyf gave me a morning call at 0715 , as promised the previous night . Cos he knew I wouldnt wake up that early yet Im meeting my classmates at 0830 . Well , I rejected 3 calls from him before I actually answered him and dhen he was like , "Hmmm , finally you're awake ." And he said something else . But nahh , I was still sleepy and dhen didnt hear what he said . And yes , I went back to sleep after hanging up . Woke up at 0800 and chiong-ed . Met them at 0845 and pheww , I wasnt the last one anw . Haahs !
Bus-ed to Changi Terminal - Boat-ed to Pulau Ubin - Cycled a distance of 9km from the jetty to the entrance of Chek Jawa - back the same way .
The moments being together as one will be treasured . Though not many turned up but I could see the ever-lasting bonding spirit as a class despite knowing the fact that we're going on different paths next year , 2010 . Its sad to leave the class but we dont have a choice , do we ? Its all because we're succeeding and has to move on . So jyeah . My love for the class will never change .

Tuesday , 1st Dec
Welcome December ! How time flies . Its only a month away from 2010 and Im not fully prepared for a new school term . Nevertheless , I gotta push myself . Didnt do much on this day . I practically stayed home cos Im traumatised by an incident during (inserthere) . I couldnt sleep and all . Thankfully , there's byKina , SCANDIE [!] and dearest boyf who gave me the support and will to calm things down and stuffs . Thanks to all <3

Wednesday , 2nd Dec
Went swimming with aunt , alongwith cousins and a maid . 10 of us in all . 2 adults : 8 children/kids . Haahs , jyeah . CHAOTIC , mayns . Enjoyed myself in the pool and managed to get away with the traumatised thing during that time . But when out to the roads , I fear everything .

Thursday , 3rd Dec
I rot at home . Nothing much that I did . I was bored that I decided to call boyf for a random chat . Haahs .

Friday , 4th Dec
HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY TO BELOVED MUMMY !
You're the best mummy in the eyes of adeq and I ! Love you , mummy .
Didnt had a celebration cos mummy has to work and her friends are treating her dinner that night . So jyeah . But I did have a plan that I worked out with aunt . But we cancelled it cos her friends "booked" her first , actually . My plan was actually a surprise party , thus she didnt knew about it . But nvm , its the thoughts that counts . Big wishes for her is my gift .

No comments:

Post a Comment