Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its been a long time since I acknowledged this dearest blog of mine . Well , Im sorry to those whom religiously reads my blog (:
I'll just highlight some events , which makes my day .

10 Nov 2009
Happy 3RD Monthsary to boyf and me ! <3>
Dedicated to boyf ;
Its the 3RD month today and things seems so interesting .
Our relationship is getting better and we're much happier .

For love , you emphasise much on care and concern ;

Being dearly , you share the laughters.

As a boyf , you ask me out to show that you're concerned and care about me ;

Taking every little chance to be with me for acknowledgment and jokes.

With love ,
Girlf <3
Dedication from boyf;

I love you because -
You can handle my temperament/"mood swings" .

You dont really ask much questions .

You know when you've taken things too far .

You trust your own way of thinking .

In short , I love you just the way you are . Boyf <3

11 Nov 2009
Went out with boyf to Marina .
SK inter - MRT-ed to Doubhy Ghuat , transit - Marina Bay - Shuttle bus-ed to Marina Barrage - Suntec City
Was glad that we could spend time together .
We talked , crap-ed and I was "bullied" . ):
Overall , it was worthwhile and I enjoyed it very much .

15 Nov 2009
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO SHAWN NG JIA JIE !
Whoah , shuai-ge has turned 14 , mayns (:


Went to Eileen's place to have his bday celebrated . It was awesome .
Meet up at CP . 159-ed to her place . Boys gambled , girls poker-ed (excluding byKINA & I) , boys soccer-ed (Im not joking) , girls prepared the food , etc .
Truth & dare ; Towards the end . Moments of LAUGHING OUR ASS OUT ! (inside joke)
I wont elaborate here . Visit Eileen Per's FB to have the pictures that speaks of thousands words . :D



No comments:

Post a Comment