Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Wedding Plan ^^ from Facebook.

1. How old are you?
14.

2. Are you single?
Yups. Im lovin` it.

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
Er, around 25-28?

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
Im not with anyone right now. We'll see in days to come, or rather years.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
A guy who`s willing to sacrifice his age and life with me, sincerely.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
I`d obviously choose my bestest friends, my dearest girlfriends.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
I`m ok with traditional, though I`d prefer garden. Gee ~

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Brisbane, Sydney & Perth. Wee ~

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
I think about 1000-ish. I come from a huge family with rich kinship ties. Plus, my friends and all. It's about that figure. Heehs.

10. Will that include your exes?
Yeah sure. Up to them if they want to come or not uh.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
I`d want 7 layers, full of chocolatey-filings and creams. Whoah. Yums.

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Evening, the bright, yellow Sun woudn`t be shinning so much cos I dont want to sweat alot or my make-ups wil MELTZ. Despite that I`d loved my natural beauty, but it`s a once in a lifetime occasion. So jyeah.

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Next To You by Jordin Sparks.

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon, fork and knife?
Fine dining!

15. Champagne or red wine?
Champagne!

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after the wedding. I dislike rushing, that`s why.

17. Money or household items?
No money, no talk. To get household items, money needed what. Obviously both.

18. How many kids would you like to have?
2, a pair of twins. I`d loved that.

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Sure, why not? I`d certainly keep it well and play it on every anniversary celebration. Wee ~

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
THOSE WHO ARE TAGGED!
Amira
Alyssa
Jeleen
Kina
Seri Nadia
Diyanah
FarhanaTWIN
Nica
Isabel
AsiyahBACEN
Mirza
CT Hajar
Sofia Arissa
and whoever who feels like doing it. heehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment