Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Youth Day.

Yesterday's was a blast!
Met Amira at WS ard 12-ish.
Amira's the early bird. She was there even before 12.
But well, I was late by 10 mins or so? Jyeah.

After, went to KFC for our lunch and the story's Im telling next is a hilarious one.
Amira and I ordered our food and ate real slow as Alyssa has yet to arrvied.
Alyssa text-ed me and asked where were we. And so, I told her.
But the weirdest part was that she didn't asked which KFC we're at. Lols.
She was in the train when she text-ed.
So, Amira and I gave her like 15 mins' grace. Pasir Ris is just 2 stations away from Simei.
Waited and waited and waited. Didn't see the sight of her.
Amira and I were wondering what took her so long.
I called her.
Me; Hello, Alyssa. Did you like slept in the train or something? Haahs.
(the fact that she overslept and she could still be tired, that why)
Alyssa; Erm, no laa. Im like walking to E!hub.
Me;WHAT, E!hub?! We're at WS. Lols.
Alyssa; OMGGG! Haaaiyooo! Nvm, dhen. I'll bus there.
Me; Alright. We'll wait.
Hang-ed up. Amira and I were laughing over the conversation.
Pity, Alyssa.
1300 hrs, sharp. Our Dearest Princess Alyssa arrived.
Alyssa had her meal while the two of us waited for her.
Talk and talk and talk.
There's alot to catch up with them, though.
Aftermath, bus-ed down to E!hub.
We were lazy to walk and also rushing for time.
We planned to catch the 2pm show. So jyeah. CHOP, CHOP!
Reached E!hub and went up to the 4th level.
Queued for the tics.
We've the the final three seats for the slot, which is the first row.
Well, we just went with it cos can't afford to watch anything that's later.
Why? We're meeting Jeleen at 4.30pm.
Transformer's a two and a half hour show.
Went in to the theatre. Erm, well. The front row isn't that bad after all.
Just lift ur neck a little and you can enjoy the show comfortable already.


Transformers.
  • Awesome
  • Great scenes, esp the ones in Egypt
  • I love it, though I didn't manage to catch Transformer I, but I understood the storyline
  • It's a MUST watch show.
  • I'll rate it 7/5, the extra 2 came from the pure happiness and enjoyment I've got. (:
Jeleen's already waiting for us when we came out from the theatre.
She's treating us dinner. Aww, sweet right?
Well, it's an early birthday treat from her.
Her birthday falls on 11 July, but cos she's booked on her birthday, so an advanced one it shall be.
I was freezing + shivering the moment we stepped out.
We walked around DT before heading down to Tamp One.
Talk and talk and talk.
And when Jeleen's with us, all the craps are coming out. Heehs.
And the sidekicks, Amira + Alyssa; Only God knows how crazy it was.
I was quiet, I know.
Bus-ed to Tamp.
In the bus, the trios asked me lots of ques about (insertnamehere).
Gals, there seriously nothing between us.
We're just close friends + text-ing companion, nothing more.
Alighted, walked and talked.
They don't seems to be convinced of my confessions.
But whatever. Im not lying to myself, anw.
Had the dinner at F.I.S.H (by Fish & Co.)
Ordered our food.
Talked while waiting for the food to be served.
Erm, Im skipping the convo part this time.
Cos it's just supposed to be between us ONLY, right gals?
We started to eat after all the food are being served.
It's basic table etiquette that we've practiced all this while in a fine-dining restaurant.
Oh, whoah! Lols.
There's TOTAL silence once everyone's eating. This always happens between us.
We shared a huge glass of Jungle Freeze. It's perfect.
Aftermath, we had Candy Floss. Yummy-nees, though Im not a fan of candy.
When everything's done, bill settled by Queen Jeleen (inside joke) .
Walked to TM for Toys'R'US. We often do that when we're there. (:
Walked around a little and home-ed.
I bus-ed 27 dhen 88.
Tired, yet fun.

Got home, no one's at home.
Mum's brough Granny & Sis to Vivo City for relaxation.
Sis was upset cos I didn't brought her along. Oopss.
But I did get her fave chocolate in return, though.
Bath-ed, changed, rest-ed and slept.
Idk what time they came home. I slept at 11-ish?
Maybe they reached home soon after that, I guess.

Pictures aren't with me but Amira.
I'll upload them once I got them from her (:

Gals, I really had a great time with you all.
I appreciate the accompaniment.
I love to spent the time with you all.
Well, there's more to catch up soon.
More plannings coming up, rite?
Jeleen's & Alyssa birthdays + Harry Potter!
Can't wait!
With love,
Sabrina.

I've got a busy schedule this few weeks despite the temporary stand down for CCAs.
#1 Malay Poetry cum Skit competition on 25 July.
~ Tough fight, though.
~ Our "enemies" are Victoria Sch, St Pat's, CHIJ Katong C., TKGS, (?)I CANT RMB THE SCH and US, PHSS
~ Just give our best shot and not being a sore loser.

#2 Wall Mural design (ART)
~ With conjunction if the YOG in 2010.
~ Each class send an entry.
~ The best entry will take the lead of doing a wall mural in school!
~ Due date - Week 4 but Ms Li wants us to give it to her next Tue.

#3 Banner and SchoolPage design (Concert Band)
~ Banner's due on 24 July
~ SchoolPage's due on 31 July
~ All EXCOs are involved

All these may sound easy but they aren't. Lots of time and effort has to be sacrificed in order for ALL to complete. Argghh, tiring but it should be worth it if you think positive.
With that, I shall end the post here. Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment