Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ive neglected this precious online diary of mine for too long alr. Shall blog it right now. I apoogised to my readers who religiously been reading.

Monday, 13 July 09
School was ok. It's undeniably fun and enjoying when there's people who could make ur day as wonderful as it can be.
Diyanah ; Who never fails to ask your well-being each morning and have other people's at her heart. She's sweet, caring and loving.
Kina ; Who never fails to make you laugh with her laugh. Haahs. She's loud but has a caring and loving heart, though. Never judge a book by its cover.
Nadia ; The sweet-hearted girl who's soft and easy to talk to.
Nica ; The pure artistic-minded girl who LOVES arts -visual and music. She's good at advices.
Shannie ; She's loud and wild but loving. Much looovvveeesss. Never fails to give ue a morning hug and shouting "Good Morning" to everyone each time they walks into class.
The rest of the class, of course. Esp the ones who sits at the back of the class with the dirty jokes. Well, surrounded by boys .. Thats why. Miserable for Joey, Caroline and myself but yet they make us laugh out LOUD.

Tuesday, 14 July 09
Didnt went to school. I wasn't feeling well and went to the doc. Had the day's MC. The medicines that the doc prescribed is wayyyy too drowsy-causing. I literally slept the whole day(?) After the visit to the doc, I had my breakfast and then took medicines. About half an hour or so, I fell asleep at the couch. Woke up 3 ++ hrs later and ate again and medicine-ed again. Slept again. Woke up 4 hrs later. Ate again, medicine-ed again and slept. Jyeah, medicine-ed 3 times a day, each after meal. Lol. I feel much better, though.

Wednesday, 15 July 09
There's a few lessons and hwks to catch from the previous day. Tried my best to catch up and paid attention in class (as always). Im a good girl, okeyh. For the rest of the day, I cant recall what took place except for those jokes that Ive to tolerate from the boys. And I remember 1/2 ;
Aldwin - Ehk, Sabrina. I tink Im going to burn ur hair since it's too long.
Me - So what if my hair is too long? It doesnt bother ue, anw. And if ue dare to do that, I bet my father will come after ue.
Haahs, lol. Random but jyeah, it always happen. Imagine that.
Went home straight after school. And blah blah blah.

Thursday, 16 July 09
School was normal. Shall not write about it. Cos it's the same old jokes Im hearing from the boys everyday. Lol. But the girls - WE ROCK SOCKS, aites? I wasn't in a good mood later that night but I cant recall why. Slept quite late thinking about it.

Friday, 17 July 09.
There's this person who came back into my life after being MIA for a year-plus. Im really fuck-ed up with him/her. Its good that Im not naming the person. Ive already speak the truth and yet you're still bugging me. Do you need an extra Eng/Malay lesson with me to make ue understand more? You're such a bloody bastard, ass-hole. You suck-ed, mayn. Ive got no time to tolerate all your nonsense and having the sympathy on ue. In ur dreams laa ehk. Get a life, please.

Saturday, 18 July 09
Went for tuition. Enjoyed much but I really hope that Mr Ghafur would come back to teach us again for Math. But well, it'll never happen cos he had officially resigned. He's a student and a husband. And so, leading a busy life. Can't blame him, though. All the best and good luck in everything ue do, Mr Ghafur - on behalf of 2E! Kayy, planning a small yet memorable farewell party for him someday. Will have discussion with the Class Comm and the class itself. After tuition, went to CP with Shidah to run some errands and headed home. At home, spent the whole time completing my hwks. Im glad that I managed to finshed them all! Wee ~ Though I spent hors and hours but all my efforts paid off. Im happy (:

Sunday, 19 July 09
Woke up with a smile, I swear. I had the sweetest dream last night. How I wish it would come true. (: I dreamt of a mysterious Mr Right who understands me totally, I swear.

He knew when to call me up.
He gave me a shoulder to cry on.
He gave me a hug to warm me up.
He fixes dates for a talk.
He planned things out for an outing.
He asked me for my thoughts.
He hears me out and never oppose to anything.
He's the sweetest guy I knew in my dream.

Is there really an exact soul on Earth whom I met in my dream? If yes, prove it to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment