Sunday, January 4, 2009

Saturday | Weekend Break

Woke up at 1345 hrs . I checked my hp . There was a msg frm Ilham . Practically , he wanted a chat . I didn't reply him as I thought that it would be great if I have my shower first . And I did . Blahblahblah . After that , I replied Ilham's msg . I had my lunch while msg-ing him , though . It was quite a long chat . Hmpft . Mainly because he likes to find fault but would ended up losing to me , though . Haha . Nevermind about that . Later in the afternoon , I went online . Asiyah chatted with me . She had a tiff with Shah . She told me everything and I was like 'Ok' . After awhile , I had an incoming msg ; From Ilham , asking me if I could help . I was like ; What is it ?
Well , I shall not write about it ; It's between Asiyah , Shah , Ilham and me . Something about sorting things out , btw . I went offline shortly after that . Watched teevee with granny , mummy and sis . At 8 , I watched HSM 3 on DVD . It was a great show . I love those scenes with Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) and Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Anne Hudgens) . They had a typical chemistry . So sweet . After the show , I had supper . Ate instant noodles . Then , I thought for another movie . But I changed my mind . I went into my room and watched teevee , instead . Stayed up till really late before I went to sleep .
Love ,
Sabrina
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY , SUSHMITA (:

No comments:

Post a Comment